cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grace Digital - Unable to activate on Pandora

carlj
Local Performer

When attempting to set up Pandora on my Grace Link, my Grace Link gives an 8 character activation code which I then enter at www.pandora.com/gracedigital.  I repeatedly get the message: "Activation code not valid. Please try again with another code." Any suggestions to correct this?  

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

carlj
Local Performer

Thanks for your reply.  However, I did get the solution after contacting Grace Digital at the same time I was reaching out to Pandora.  What is not documented anywhere is that there is a 30-second countdown after the Grace Link provides the activation code to enter it into the activation window at  www.pandora.com/gracedigital.  Since I was taking longer than 30 seconds to enter the code (my Grace Link was not located nearby to my computer during my attempts), the activation code was expiring before I could fully enter it and showing invalid when entered.  Once I was made aware of the 30-second timeframe and I entered the activation code within the 30 seconds, the activation code worked.  All is well now and I'm back to enjoying my Pandora.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@carlj Sorry to hear that the activation code is coming up invalid.

Here are a few things to check:

1. Make sure to leave the screen open on the device with the code displayed while you visit the manufacturer-specific activation site.
  2. Try entering the code from a computer, as you may not be able to complete the process on a smartphone, tablet or your device's native web browser.

Keeping that in mind, let's try these steps once more:

1. Launch the application.
  2. Select New User.
  3. An activation page will appear with a code. Leave that up on the device screen for now. 
  4. Go to a computer, visit www.pandora.com/gracedigital
  5. On the device, select Continue. 

Let me know how it goes.

carlj
Local Performer

Thanks for your reply.  However, I did get the solution after contacting Grace Digital at the same time I was reaching out to Pandora.  What is not documented anywhere is that there is a 30-second countdown after the Grace Link provides the activation code to enter it into the activation window at  www.pandora.com/gracedigital.  Since I was taking longer than 30 seconds to enter the code (my Grace Link was not located nearby to my computer during my attempts), the activation code was expiring before I could fully enter it and showing invalid when entered.  Once I was made aware of the 30-second timeframe and I entered the activation code within the 30 seconds, the activation code worked.  All is well now and I'm back to enjoying my Pandora.  

zemog
Local Performer

I bought a gracedigital radio in Feb. because my other 3 grace digital radios were essentially bricked by qualcomm refusing to allow the older radios to receive their signals from siriusxm and pandora. So I buy a brand new gracedigital radio and pandora refuses to accept any of the codes; unplugging and replugging, to get new codes, all refuse to allow me to access my account. The 3 radios are useless, to me, and the new one won't let me into my pandora account. Any workarounds? Thanks, in advance.  BTW, I am not a karaoke person.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @zemog

I moved your post over to an existing thread that sounds similar to your issue: Grace Digital - Unable to activate on Pandora

Are you getting the same error message? If so the accepted solution may be helpful.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos