cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

BenRomero06
Local Performer

Hi, does anyone know how to download stations on Galaxy watch 4 for offline listening,  I have some download on my phone but do not show up offline on my watch. Other stations that are not downloaded on my phone do show up for offline listening on my watch. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @BenRomero06! Thanks for visiting community.

Pandora does not support Wear OS 3. While you may be able to utilize the Pandora app on your watch, we can not predict the behavior you’ll experience and you may find that it does not function as well as other devices.

There's a feature request created by another community member that you may be interested in upvoting: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App 

In the meantime, you can try the following steps to see if they help: 

To uninstall and reinstall the app on your watch:

1. Press the power button to find and open the Google Play store.
  2. Next, swipe down on the watch face from top to bottom. This will bring up a menu drawer.
  3. Select My Apps.
  4. Choose Pandora, and then scroll to the bottom and select Uninstall.

Once that's done, reinstall the Pandora app on your watch through the Google Play store, and open it to initiate the setup process. Then try Pandora once again.

Please note that you'll also need to have your phone present in order to complete the setup process.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @BenRomero06! Thanks for visiting community.

Pandora does not support Wear OS 3. While you may be able to utilize the Pandora app on your watch, we can not predict the behavior you’ll experience and you may find that it does not function as well as other devices.

There's a feature request created by another community member that you may be interested in upvoting: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App 

In the meantime, you can try the following steps to see if they help: 

To uninstall and reinstall the app on your watch:

1. Press the power button to find and open the Google Play store.
  2. Next, swipe down on the watch face from top to bottom. This will bring up a menu drawer.
  3. Select My Apps.
  4. Choose Pandora, and then scroll to the bottom and select Uninstall.

Once that's done, reinstall the Pandora app on your watch through the Google Play store, and open it to initiate the setup process. Then try Pandora once again.

Please note that you'll also need to have your phone present in order to complete the setup process.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Irenes
Local Performer

I'm getting my stations offline on the watch but is it possible to use downloaded playlists?  

0 Kudos

Harrisj85
Local Performer

When it works, if you try to skip to next song or change station the Pandora app crashes and will not reopen unless you reboot watch.  This is extremely frustrating while trying to run.  Cell strength is excellent  and happens every time I try to use 

0 Kudos

JoySeeker
Local Performer

How do you get Pandora to play on a Samsung G4 watch by itself, stand alone not bluetooth?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoySeeker I moved your post over to this existing thread: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

Check out the accepted solution for more information.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Peressildur
Local Performer

Hey there! I had the same issue with downloading stations on my Galaxy watch 4. I found a solution that worked for me, but it might not work for everyone. I downloaded the "Samsung Galaxy Wearable" app on my phone and was able to sync the downloaded stations from my phone to my watch. Give that a try and let me know if it works for you! Also, I just wanted to share that I recently discovered replica watches and got a rolex copy from there. It's amazing how similar it looks to the real thing and it's a fraction of the price. Check it out if you're in the market for a new watch!

0 Kudos