Samsung TV: No Sound

rayjaq
Local Performer

I have no sound on Pandora

Labels (1)
266 Replies

mjstalnaker
Local Performer

As of last night, the problem has seemed to resolve itself, and has been working fine since this morning.   Like others have said,  time will tell 

0 Kudos

Nvisiblegrrl
Local Performer

Like others reporting this morning, all seems back to normal.  Thanks for not taking 3 months to fix the issue this time.  Maybe the next time a tad better coordination between Samsung and Pandora could shorten any future downtime to zero?  Just a thought….i mean we do pay for the service.

0 Kudos

Victoria59
Local Performer

Having same problems as the above.  Samsung Smart TV, was working great, now no sound and 00:00-00:00.   Removed the app completely, reinstalled from Google play, still same problem.  Mobile devises work fine.   Help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Victoria59 Thank you for sharing your experience with the community.

Can you please also try out the troubleshooting suggestions @AlyssaPandora provided in her message here?

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Victoria59
Local Performer
Tried almost everything suggested.  Delete, reinstall, sign out, sign in.  Why would it work great, then overnight no sound? Other devices in home (cell phones) work, even our out old TV using Roku works.  Do not want to use ethernet cable. 
Thank you!
0 Kudos

nangil
Opening Act

Well here we go again. Thought the repeated issue of the Pandora app on Samsung smart tv not playing sound was fixed in July but it has resumed today. Three songs will play with sound, then an advertisement will play, and either it freezes up at that point with no further songs played OR a song will appear to be playing with bars moving by My Station but no sound, and the timer at the bottom of the screen stays at 0:00. I have done all the suggested fixes with no change. Why is this happening again???

0 Kudos

nangil
Opening Act

Update: Pandora app seems to be working fine now on my Samsung tv. Must've been just a glitch for a couple days last week.

0 Kudos