Samsung TV: No Sound

rayjaq
Local Performer

I have no sound on Pandora

Labels (1)
249 Replies

Midair
Underground

As previously posted, Pandora worked then quit working for a while then started working (and continues to work).  I noticed the TV’s (QN55Q6DT) software is now 2016.  I’m unsure when it auto updated from 1460 but a “Update Now” indicated the last ‘check’ was July 11

You may want to try a manual update to ensure the latest is installed. 

0 Kudos

Jezadez
Underground
I didn't skip I just went to my Playlist. But definitely a pandora issue... pandora needs to evaluate their app, instead of blaming everything but the app. If a power rest fixes it, it's the app. Not the TV or connection.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Squiddd3
Underground

I have been a paid subscriber to Pandora for at least 10 years. Its all i listen to. A few weeks ago we got a new 70" samsung Crystal UHD TU7000 tv and i can no longer listen to pandora at home as the app will not work on this tv. The little "eq" bar at the top dances around, but the songs never actually play. Begining and end time stays at 0:00. I have tried every single troubleshooting suggestion posted here and everywhere else ive searched on the internet, and NOTHING WORKS. This is incredibly frustrating, especially on nights like last night when we had a party and couldn't listen to music on my sound system ive spent so much money on, and instead had to play on my phone through a bluetooth speaker. 

Dcw4732
Underground
Thank you for your response. I am sorry to hear your story as it echos mine. I did have audio for over a year with Pandora and suddenly it stopped.
I may reach out to a a consumer reporter who might want to hear about our frustrations.
SiriusXM radio works on my tv. Maybe you can give that a try?

Sent from my iPhone

JSBRHSC
Local Performer

I have a Samsung 65" series 8 with same problems - no sound, etc. Any solutions yet?

0 Kudos

wiseman_dw
Underground
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
I unplugged the tv for a min. still no sound
0 Kudos

JudyW
Underground

We have Samsung ModelCode: UN50TU7000FXZA

Purchased spring of 2021

Installed Pandora app today.  No sound.

I unplugged TV and plugged back in.  No sound.  I went to Pandora Settings, went over to Content pressed enter several times.  I briefly got sound from the playing channel.  I have not been ably to get it to work since.  I am not sure where to find TV firm aware version, but attempting to update says we are at latest.

0 Kudos

lynchurch
Local Performer

I am having the same experience as the others. I'm surprised there is no solution. This is very disappointing. Nothing you suggested works.

TannerPandora
Hello everyone! Thank you for contributing to the community.

We understand how frustrating this experience has been for you, and we wanted you to know that both the Pandora and Samsung teams are working hard to resolve the problem.

Samsung's engineering team has contacted us and would like to work directly with listeners affected by this to help further investigate. This would imply working directly with the Samsung team to troubleshoot the issue.

If you'd like to participate, please contact me via Private Message, here on the community, or by tagging @TannerPandora in a post on this thread. Please DO NOT include any personal information in this public forum, such as emails or phone numbers. I'll contact you directly in a private message to gather any additional information.

If you're new to this thread and have encountered this problem, please include the following information in your post, and if you'd like to troubleshoot with the Samsung team:

• Samsung TV model
  • Router and modem models
  • Are you using Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
  • What is the name of your Internet Service Provider?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

johnveik
Underground

Same problem here. I have a Samsung UN55MU800D TV. I'm currently using a Nighthawk AX 6000 CAX 80 Modem and I'm a COX gigabit customer. My other 3 Samsung TV's are not experiencing this problem.

Thanks, John

TannerPandora

Hi @johnveik! Thank you for your detailed post.

I've included this info on our ticket. Would you be interested in working with the Samsung team directly? If so, let me know, and I'll reach out via private message for more details. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JudyW
Underground
Yes! Love Pandora but will cancel it if this can’t be resolved.

Sent from my iPhone

TannerPandora

Hi @JudyW! Thanks for participating. I'll follow up with you in a private message here on community. You may receive an email notification of this message, but please be sure to respond through community. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Drewski1215
Underground

@TannerPandora I'm willing to participate.  

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for participating, @Drewski1215 

I'll follow up with you in a private message here on community. You may receive an email notification of this message, but please be sure to respond through community. 

Thank you!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

johnveik
Underground

Yes I would

0 Kudos

johnveik
Underground
Yes, I would like to participate Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks @johnveik - I'll follow up with you in a PM on community. Keep in mind, you may receive an email notification for this message, but please be sure to respond directly on community. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Foindoinkle
Underground

@TannerPandora my Samsung qled50 TV has a malfunctioning Pandora app on it, same as the others no sound,  indicator above shows it's playing but indicator below shows that the song hasn't loaded in. I have xfinity for internet running through both an Arris router and a Google wifi router and modem. It used to work. Please help me fix it if possible. 

TannerPandora

Hi @Foindoinkle! Thanks for posting. 

I'm going to send you a private message here on community to gather a few more details. You may receive an email notification about this message but please be sure to reply directly on community.

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos