I'm experiencing the same "Access Error" across all (3) of my Yamaha devices all of a sudden - I can play Pandora fine on my PC through web page, and on my phone with Pandora app. This just started happening for no apparent reason. Network access from my Yamaha's is fine as they can play Internet radio stations just fine. I can't even log back in/or out - the Yamaha just refuses to even try to connect with "Access error" . I find it difficult to believe all three of my Yamaha Musiccast devices failed at the same time, this must have something to do with my Pandora account?
Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity
@Emartinez50150 I've gone ahead and removed your Yamaha device from your Pandora account. Please note that this may not take effect immediately. When it does, you should automatically be logged out.
@Jim14 I'm not able to distinguish between Yamaha devices on my end. I can remove all 3 Yamaha devices, but this would mean going through the set-up for each of them again. If you're okay with this, let me know and I'll go ahead and remove them.
Hi @Emartinez50150! Thank for following up. Sorry to hear that didn't help. I've included you on our ticket for this and passed your information along to our engineering team.
In the meantime, as a final step, I would recommend resetting the connection with your modem/router.
No problem, @Jim14!
I've removed all 3 from your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you'll be automatically logged out. Please note that this may not happen immediately.
If you're still having trouble, I would try rebooting your modem/router to see if that helps.
That wiped out the 2 working units.
Seems the one that is not working is under my wife's account.
There should be a way for users to see / remove devices.
She sent a new post to support to get it taken care of.
I saw your wife's post (I believe, that's her) and merged it with this thread. I went ahead and removed the device.
If you're still having trouble I would give the network reset I mentioned earlier a try to see if it will help.
Let me know how it goes.
I've removed your Yamaha device association from your Pandora account to see if this will help. This can take some time to take effect. When it does, you should be prompted to connect Pandora to your Yamaha once again.
Let me know how it goes.
The Moderator (Tanner) deleted my two Yamaha devices from my account. I then had to setup access as a new user / existing user on those devices.
The one receiver I was actually having a problem with was another Yamaha receiver, however it was under my wife's account.
So after the moderator deleted that unit, I was still having trouble. (via TV connected to receiver)
By chance I tried the Yamaha app on my phone and it was Asking me to acknowledgea check box (don't remember the reason) if I wanted to use streaming music (Pandora and ???)then I needed to say yes / check it. Once I did, I was able to setup my wife's existing account with no problem.
I was already using the app on my phone.Didn't see any questions on the TV while trying setup Pandora.
No problem setting up new / existing accounts after Tanner deleted them on 2 of my 3 (all the same) Yamaha receivers.
Hope this helps.
I am not able to connect at all.
After launching the "AV controller" app-> "Account Settings", pandora says
"not signed in" and when I am clicking it, its running in circle and
giving error message as "Access error"(we have encountered a connection
*Thanks & RegardsRajeev Kumar Pathak*
Thanks for the follow up, @Rpi. Sorry to hear those steps didn't help.
I've added your info and experience to our ticket for further investigation. The last step I would recommend is rebooting your modem/ router.