cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Family Members to one Premium account

Kgick
Local Performer

how do I add you family to my premium account?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora

@Kgick Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

I'm showing you are currently upgraded with an individual Pandora Premium subscription through Apple.

While your Pandora account can be logged into as many devices as you like, they can't be playing at the same time. Regardless of your subscription level, the revenue from one Pandora account only covers the cost of one stream from one device. 

If you'd like to play music from more than one device at a time, you'd have to use more than one Pandora account.

So if you are looking for a subscription that allows you and all of your family members to stream Pandora on your devices, you could consider upgrading to Pandora Premium Family. For just $14.99 a month*, Premium Family allows up to 6 unique Pandora accounts to be used at the same time. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase this subscription and be the master account holder.

Please note: each Pandora account on your family plan will still only be able to cast from one device at a time. However, with six separate Pandora accounts you could utilize six different devices simultaneously.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread if you need some instructions on how you can transition to Premium Family from your current subscription through Apple: Switch to Premium Family while on Apple sub

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

fastbmb
Local Performer

I know but how do I setup individual profile. About to give up and cancel subscription

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@fastbmb I do see you were able to successfully add one other person to your Premium Family plan so far.

To clarify, did you need help creating some additional accounts for your other family members so that you can add them as well?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

RoyannSherise
Local Performer

I am having problems adding a family member to out paid family premium plan...please help. It's not fair to be charged for something that we cannot use.

AdamPandora

@RoyannSherise I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please make sure to keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos