Local Performer

How do I add my wife's phone to our family plan

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
66 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@itsloo418 I do see you were able to send out two invitations to join your Premium Family plan shortly after posting to the Community.

So far, only one person has accepted the invitation from what I am seeing.

Was there anything else you needed help with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Pan3531
Local Performer

I need to add another family member to my family account.

0 Kudos

dbm8090906
Local Performer

I want to listen to Pandora while riding my motorcycle and my wife wants to listen to Pandora in her office. We subscribe to the Family Plan.

How can we add another account as suggested to the Family Plan so we can both listen on different devices at the same time?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pan3531 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Adding member to Family Plan

To add other members to your plan, you will need to send them invitations.

They can then accept those emailed invitations to join.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to send out those invitations.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dbm8090906 You will first need to set up a separate Pandora account for your wife (or yourself) using different email address.

Once that account is created (if it isn't yet already), you can then send her an invitation to join your family plan subscription.

She should then be able to accept the invitation to the family plan subscription you sent.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to send out those invitations.

I hope this clarifies things a bit! Let me know if you run into any issues with this after the new account is set up.

0 Kudos

Heber
Local Performer

How do I activate Pandora family plan inu phone with my husband account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Heber You will first need to set up a separate Pandora account for your husband using a different email address.

Once that account is created (if it isn't yet already), you can then send him an invitation to join your family plan subscription.

He should then be able to accept the invitation to the family plan subscription you sent.

I hope this clarifies things a bit! Let me know if you run into any issues with this after the new account is set up.

0 Kudos

DJ_Demmerneck
Underground

Where do I go to add a family member? Can you send us a direct link?

DJ Demmerneck
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DJ_Demmerneck It looks like your account is currently set up with the free service.

You can upgrade to the Premium Family plan here.

Once that is completed, check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can add other family members to the plan.

Hope this helps!

tovartexas
Local Performer

I went to my account, I did the invite but when the person opened their email, all they can see is the subscription. They cannot add the plan to their account.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @tovartexas. 👋

Thanks so much for your post, and sorry for any trouble.

Since this involves your Premium Family plan and we may need the email address of the family member, I've gone ahead and escalated your inquiry to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you privately via email to offer further assistance with this. 

Please keep an eye out for their email soon, and be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

RDB
Local Performer

How do they receive an email invitation?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RDB I moved your post over to this existing thread: Adding member to Family Plan

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Dmpustek
Local Performer

I want to add more people to my family subscription 

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Dmpustek 👋

Thanks for being a part of the Community and writing in your first post!

To be a bit more organized I've moved your post to an existing thread:  Adding members to Family Plan

Please check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to send out those invitations.

However, I did a peek into your account and it looks like you were able to send out those invitations.

Next steps, if you've already sent the invitation and they haven't received it, make sure that:

1. You've sent the invite to an email address your family member can access (not necessarily the email address on their Pandora account);
  2. They check their spam/trash folder, as the invite may have ended up there.

Once they've received your invite email, they'll simply select Accept Invite, and log into their existing Pandora account. 

If they haven't received the invitation or don't see the invite in their spam or trash folder let me know. 

Hope this helps!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

Calebdixon
Local Performer

How do I do that in the subscription section there is not a spot to add account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Calebdixon I moved your post over to this existing thread: Adding member to Family Plan

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how you can invite others to join your Premium Family subscription.

After they receive the family plan invitation, they should be prompted to create their own account (if they don't already have one set up).

If they already have a Pandora account registered under that email address, they should be able to accept the invitation, and then sign in using their own email address and password.

Hope this helps clarify. Let me know if they run into any issues with this. 

0 Kudos

Batista
Local Performer

this does not answer his question, I'm having the same issue. Why no answers, very frustrating.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Batista I moved your post over to this existing thread: Adding member to Family Plan

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how you can invite others to join your Premium Family subscription.

After they receive the family plan invitation, they should be prompted to create their own account (if they don't already have one set up).

If they already have a Pandora account registered under that email address, they should be able to accept the invitation, and then sign in using their own email address and password.

Hope this helps clarify. Let me know if they run into any issues with this.

0 Kudos

Blueyedwolf71
Local Performer

Cant add family member.

Any help from the company available?

0 Kudos