cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling subscription on old account

dregn222
Local Performer

i dont have the original email i had origanlly. help!!!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
40 Replies

chrisk
Local Performer

How do I cancel my free trial of Pandora Premium?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @chrisk thanks for posting to community. I've moved your post to the Subscription board to help keep things tidy.

You can find some helpfulf steps on how to cancel your trial by clicking here

I did check the email address associated with your community account and noticed that this is not currently upgraded. Sounds like you may have more than one Pandora account. Be sure that you're logged into the correct upgraded account when you try to cancel. 

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Alewis12
Local Performer

I will like to cancel my subscription so that my account will not be charged again. I am aware that $9.99 was deducted from my account today, but please cancel as of today so that I will not be charged next month.

Thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alewis12 Our support team has taken a look and have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registered with has never been signed up for any subscription.

If you know the email address your upgraded account is registered under, then you should be able to cancel the subscription with the appropriate steps linked here

In the meantime, someone from our support team will also be contacting you directly via emaill to help ensure this gets taken care of.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

nessa
Local Performer

so do I, if you find a number to cancel or tell me how to do it, it would be greatly apperciated.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dregn222 @nessa Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to both of you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Rogerdjones1001
Local Performer

Same thing here I would love for you to take my account and cancel it on my email my old email because I'm still paying for it and I'm not using it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rogerdjones1001 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Our support team will be contacting you separately via email to help get this resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

dozenbau
Local Performer

I logged into the only Pandora account I know of for this issue. We bought Premium years ago and do not want it anymore. We do not know which account it is under but continue to get charged $4.99 every month. Can I cancel my subscription if I share the credit card information that is being used?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dozenbau Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

KenN
Local Performer

Aloha,

I subscribed to pandora plus ($4.99/month) on an old phone and lost the account when I switched phones. When I downloaded the pandora app on my new phone with my current email, the plus edition was not on my account. Without thinking, I subscribed to pandora plus on my new phone. Am I being charged for two accounts? And if so, how do I cancel my old account? Please kokua...

TannerPandora

Hi @KenN thanks for posting! I moved your message to an existing thread on the subject.

It does sounds like you may have 2 accounts and both accounts are upgraded. I've contacted our Support team to look into it. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Danielle3
Local Performer

I need to cancel the subscription. I left out part of the address and can’t access anything to fix it. I’ve re subscribed under the right address please help 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Danielle3 Our support team can help with this - they will be contacting you separately via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

dorothywallis10
Local Performer

Cancel my subscription please

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dorothywallis10 Our support team mentioned that you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience.

Leviticus
Underground

Cancel my free trial!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Leviticus Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you directly to help with this as it doesn't appear the Pandora account associated with your Community profile is upgraded.

Keep an eye out for their email. 📬

0 Kudos

Leviticus
Underground

I thought I had mistakenly upgraded my Pandora. If you don't see that, then no reason to be contacted and I'm satisfied with what I got.