cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Showing Premium on phone but Plus on web browser

Local Performer

Thanks.. But now on my phone it's telling me my Premium subscription expired, please resubscribe.. When I 'resubscribe', it says I already have Premium.. Hoping the team works fast!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

more money to stop free adds??

Local Performer

my sons autistic loves Reggae music so i purchased the 9.99 now it states to stop the continuing adds pay another 12.99 for 60 days?? please help what does one have to do in order for kids to-enjoy the simple things without the mess of marketing 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: more money to stop free adds??

@rollin155 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

It sounds like you may have multiple accounts set up with Pandora - someone from our support team will be contacting you separately via email to get this straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Subscription isn't working

Local Performer

I’ve paid 14.00  for pandora premium and 5.00  for pandora plus and neither one of them works . 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription isn't working

Hi @Jcoleman1992 thanks for posting to community! 

I've asked our User Support team to reach out to you about this. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with direct-billed subscription

Local Performer

Why am I still getting ads after I have subscribed? Can someone help me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Still getting ads with direct-billed subscription

@Outoflimit Our support team has taken a look and have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registered with has never been signed up for any subscription.

If you paid for a subscription, then it is possible you did so on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Not Receiving my Upgrade

Local Performer

Hello,  I paid for the upgrade but, I am still listening to commercials.  Please let me know what I need to do to get this resolved.

Thank you,

Char 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Not Receiving my Upgrade

@CharPayne It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your community profile is upgraded.

If you signed up for a subscription, my guess is you upgraded a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I will have someone from our support team reach out to you directly to help get this straightened out.

Keep an eye out for their email. 📬

0 Kudos
Highlighted

How do I access my paid account??

Local Performer

I pay $3.99 per month for Pandora.

Why do I sit through all the commercials??

Why can I not access my account??

Why cannot I get radio service this morning??

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: How do I access my paid account??

@ThomasWolff Our support team took a look at the Pandora account your community profile is connected to, and mentioned it is not currently upgraded.

If you are paying for a monthly subscription, then it is likely on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, I will have someone from our support team contact you separately via email to help make sure this gets straightened out.

Keep an eye out for their message. 📝

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Billing error Gift subscription

Local Performer

Why didnt my purchase get delivered

0 Kudos