cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED - 07/18/24) - Family Plan: There was a minor issue on the email proxy server error message

Bentleyray53
Local Performer

Trying to accept the family invites and this pops up. 

IMG_0895.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
53 Replies

Badwhiskey
Local Performer

Any solutions in sight for this? Not even an e-mail saying you're trying.  For a premium service this is poorly done. 

LeonPandora

@Nygrd83 @HollyR I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

RushMayhemIV
Local Performer

This is still an issue for me. Even a FRESH BRAND NEW email account and Pandora account. Nothing works. Gonna cancel end of business day if this persists. Case #05162848

0 Kudos

yousuck420
Local Performer

I paid for a family plan and none of the email invites I sent to my family members work

0 Kudos

LeonPandora

@RushMayhemIV Sorry to hear that. Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks again for your patience!

0 Kudos

RushMayhemIV
Local Performer

thank you, I need the other one as well. Replies to the email.  THANK YOU!

0 Kudos

LeonPandora

@Badwhiskey I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

RushMayhemIV
Local Performer

I have a new email to use because that one shows as "subscribed" via apple. Email sent.

0 Kudos

LeonPandora

@yousuck420 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: There was a minor issue on the email proxy server

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meanwhile!

0 Kudos

fixthis123
Local Performer

I am too trying to accept a family subscription invite but every time I do it tells me that an error occurred in the email proxy server. This has been going on for multiple days. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@fixthis123 Please have the main account holder of the Premium Family plan contact our support team for further assistance with getting you added here.

0 Kudos

Lfruge008
Local Performer

Is there any resolution? I emailed with all details yesterday morning and have not heard back at all. This has clearly been going on for a while and it’s ridiculous to pay for a premium family subscription and not be able to use it properly. I emailed with my Pandora account email, am the primary subscriber and gave plenty of details. No response from Pandora. I cannot add my child to the account because of a “branch error” 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Lfruge008 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Pandora Update - 07/18/24:

Hi, everyone!

This issue is now resolved.

We will be blocking this thread from further replies.

If you continue to experience any other issues with your Premium Family plan, please contact our support team for further assistance here.

We appreciate everyone who took the time to report this!

Pandora Update - 07/11/24:

Hi, everyone!

We have received reports of users receiving the following error when attempting to accept Premium Family Plan invites: 

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 7.16.34 AM.png

Our engineering team is aware of this issue and it is currently being investigated.

In the meantime, please have the main account holder of the Premium Family plan contact our support team directly for further assistance with getting each member added.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos