cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to Premium Family from Premium

butterfly72
Underground

I am not sure I undertand the logic here - I was just auto-renewed 2 days ago for the Pandora Premium plan, paying yearly - somehow I missed the email sent a month ago. And today I started looking at the options and found the family option, which I didn't know what an option. Since I am on an annual plan, I need to wait until November 2020 to be able to upgrade? This seems so crazy!! It's an upgrade, you would like they would let you just update to pay the difference! Is there a way around this? It's paid via PayPal. Hmmmm. help please?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity, Format

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
24 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Billyr54. 👋

I completely understand your frustration, and I'm sorry to hear about your continued trouble. Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you within the last few minutes. Please check your email so we can help you get set up. If you don't see the message yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

JAMLEECH
Local Performer

Our subscription expired due to an expired credit card it was paid in full again yesterday but I am still unable to access the subscription. We have the family plan and I am not the primary. How do I get back into the subscription plan that we just renewed? 

I've tried signing out and signing back in, updating the Pandora app, nothing works!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @JAMLEECH! Thanks for posting to community. 

I moved your message over to an existing thread to help keep things organized: Switch to Premium Family from Premium

I think I see where the problem is. Checking the parent account out on your previous subscription, I do see that the subscription of Premium Family ended on 5/18/21.

However that account is now upgraded to a 60-day trial of an individual Premium subscription, not Premium Family. If you'd prefer Premium Family, the trial of individual Premium will first need to be cancelled. 

I've reached out to our User Support team to further help with this. They will reach out to you via email, please be on the look out for their response. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ctdyck
Local Performer

I recently signed up for an individual premium account, but want to upgrade to Family Premium Plan. How can I accomplish this with be charged for the individual plan - I think I’m still in the 2 month free trial, but also don’t want to lose all my playlists..

Thank You 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ctdyck I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

I do see your account is currently upgraded to the individual Pandora Premium subscription.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can switch plans to Premium Family instead.

Doing so will not result in the loss in any of your playlists or stations.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos