cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: change to a family plan

@steelbern I moved your post to this thread since you have a similar question: Switch to Premium Family from Premium

Since you already have an active Pandora Premium subscription, we'll automatically prorate the cost of your first Pandora Premium Family payment to reflect the remainder of the subscription period you've already paid for.

If you’re ready to upgrade to Pandora Premium Family, you’ll need to log into your Pandora account from a computer, not a mobile device. Then visit this link and select Switch Plans to find your Pandora Premium Family plan options. 

Please note that once you've completed upgrading through our website you will need to manage your subscription from a computer.

Additionally, you must be at least 21 years of age to purchase this subscription and be the master account holder.

Hope this helps! 😁

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Subscription question

Local Performer

I have premium with a free trial and want to get family premium. If I do this will I lose my free trial? 

0 Kudos

Re: Subscription question

@Shredder4hire Unfortunately, free trials are only available to new subscribers who upgrade directly through Pandora.

Each Pandora account is limited to one free trial of Pandora Plus, Premium or Premium Family.

That being said, someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help take a closer look at your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos