cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to family without losing the free trial

Aarteixeira
Local Performer

I want to switch my trial to the family plan. I set out to do this but it would charge me the $15 right away. I want my wife to also be able to try the platform before switching (we currently use Spotify).

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Rwb43 thanks for posting. If you prefer the Family Premium trial instead of the individual Premium, I can ask our User Support team to cancel your current trial and make you eligible for the Family Premium trial instead. 

Sound good?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

13 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Aarteixeira. 👋

Thanks so much for bringing this up.

Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you via email shortly.

Your patience is appreciated during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

motox2000
Local Performer

I need to do the same thing please!!

I did have the premium family plan but I had had to get a new credit card.

I signed back up for premium single trial.

thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@motox2000 Our support team will be contacting you separately via email.

Keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

Rwb43
Local Performer

I have the same request. I just signed up for the trial today.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Rwb43 thanks for posting. If you prefer the Family Premium trial instead of the individual Premium, I can ask our User Support team to cancel your current trial and make you eligible for the Family Premium trial instead. 

Sound good?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Rwb43
Local Performer

Yes please.  Thank you Tanner.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks @Rwb43! Consider it done. I've asked our User Support team to cancel your current trial, you should see your account go back to the free ad-supported version shortly. 

Once you start to hear commercials again, you'll then need to sign up for the Premium Family trial from the following link: https://www.pandora.com/upgrade

Be sure to select Family when upgrading, I would recommend doing this from a computer if you can. 

Let me know if you run into trouble. 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

gentlefury
Local Performer

I ran into the same issue. I signed up for the Premium Military Plan discount today assuming it was the same as the Premium Family Plan. I need to change to the Premium Family Plan without losing my 60 day trial. If this can't be fixed immediately, I will be cancelling my membership and we won't be returning.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gentlefury I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to take a closer look at your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they'll be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

gentlefury
Local Performer

Thank you for addressing the issue. Please consider offering a Military version of the family plan in the future, even if it for for fewer family members (for instance 4 members instead of 6). Anyone who is serving, or has served, in the military knows that if one member is serving, everyone in the immediate family serves as well.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gentlefury Always happy to help!

I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service as well.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

0 Kudos

MotherOfSteel73
Local Performer

I just signed up today. I thought I signed up for the free trial of the family plan but I signed up for an individual plan by mistake so now a few minutes after I signed up I switched it and now I lost my free trial? That doesn't seem fair? Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MotherOfSteel73 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos