cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to premium- app hasn’t updated

Angelique904
Local Performer

I am logged in to the correct account. I have logged out and back in. I have deleted app and downloaded again. I have restarted my phone. I paid for premium. I am not able to search use any of the premium features, it’s been hours now. My card was charged immediately so I figured I’d have access to the features right away as well. I have tried all of your trouble shooting tips. Please help! 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @gfjkvj Thanks for posting!

I made a small change on my end. Would you mind signing out and then back in to see if this helped?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
21 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Angelique904 I'm happy to look into this.

Can you please send me a screenshot of what shows when you navigate to your Subscription settings in the app?

To get there:

1. Tap on Profile
  2. Tap on the gear symbol at the top right corner of the screen
  3. Tap on Subscription 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

gfjkvj
Local Performer

I am also experiencing the same and have also taken the above steps. Looking forward to seeing this resolved.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @gfjkvj Thanks for posting!

I made a small change on my end. Would you mind signing out and then back in to see if this helped?

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

gfjkvj
Local Performer

Whatever you did resolved the issue. Thank you so much!

TannerPandora

@gfjkvj Awesome! Glad to hear it and thanks for sharing your experience!

Happy Friday!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

newbutold
Local Performer

i have premium, but can't choose any songs to play nor can i play my playlists. It just shows that "you love premium" thing, and tells me to upgrade. Please help with this issue. It does this on my android and my PC. It has that you've hit a temporary limit. My first post was messed up, but I can't delete it. thanks 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @newbutold, thanks for posting! 

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Upgraded to premium- app hasn’t updated

Can you try again for me? You may need to sign out and then back in. 

Let me know how it goes. 

PS:

I removed your other post, the one that you mention you messed up on. While you won't be able to delete posts, you can make edits to your posts. Let me know if you have any questions around this. 😁

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

bmjatwork
Local Performer

I just upgraded to premium on my computer yesterday but the app on my iPhone 7 doesn't recognize the upgrade. I tried to follow the steps listed in the thread above but when I get to "settings" there is no "subscription" category to tap on. The app shows version 2107.1

0 Kudos

bmjatwork
Local Performer

I think I solved my problem as I signed out on my app and then logged in and the app immediately recognized my premium status. The "subscription" category now appears in the settings. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bmjatwork Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

RuthMuffin
Local Performer

I paid last night for the family premium upgrade and my app isn't updated yet.  I've signed out and back in a few times but every time I go to my profile or subscription page it asks me to upgrade. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RuthMuffin I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

katedeak
Local Performer

im having the same issue on my phone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@katedeak I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

katedeak
Local Performer
I upgraded to premium on my PC, and it hasn’t updated yet on my cell phone,
so I’m unable to download or listen to music without Wi-Fi
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@katedeak As long as you are logged into your upgraded account on your phone, you should be able to take advantage of downloading music for offline listening.

I recommend checking to verify which account you are logged in with on your computer.

You can then sign out of Pandora on your phone, and then sign back in using the same email address you see on your computer.

To find the full email address for the active account on your computer, click on your Profile in the top right corner of the page.

Select Settings then Account to view the email under Account Info.

You can then sign into your phone using that same email address that you see on your computer.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

Koda9333
Local Performer

I have recently upgraded from plus to premium and it has made sure to bill me but will not update to actual premium, what can I do for assistance

Anyway you can do this for me to, mine is also not wanting to update

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Koda9333 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Koda9333
Local Performer

I have waited all day and still do not have a message from them, will it be anytime soon?

0 Kudos