Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rickyo Thank you for your service!

Pandora Premium Military is $7.99 monthly or $87.89 annually (plus any applicable taxes).*

You may be eligible for this plan if you are:

• An active duty member of the military
  • A reservist
  • A veteran
  • A retiree
  • A military-registered dependent

To see if you're eligible to upgrade, please visit our website. (Keep in mind that if your Pandora account is currently upgraded, you may need to cancel your current subscription and wait for it to expire until you are able to apply for the military plan.)

For more information about the verification process or your eligibility, check out SheerID's FAQ.

I hope this helps you get going. Happy listening! 🎧

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rickyo Thank you for your service!

Pandora Premium Military is $7.99 monthly or $87.89 annually (plus any applicable taxes).*

You may be eligible for this plan if you are:

• An active duty member of the military
  • A reservist
  • A veteran
  • A retiree
  • A military-registered dependent

To see if you're eligible to upgrade, please visit our website. (Keep in mind that if your Pandora account is currently upgraded, you may need to cancel your current subscription and wait for it to expire until you are able to apply for the military plan.)

For more information about the verification process or your eligibility, check out SheerID's FAQ.

I hope this helps you get going. Happy listening! 🎧

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

ToddParker
Local Performer

Does Pandora have discounts for Disabled American Veterans?  Thank You

TannerPandora

Hi @ToddParker thanks for posting! I've moved your post to an existing thread on this:  Veterans Discount

Feel free to take a look at @ErickPandora post above or click here for more details on Pandora's Military discount. You can also visit our Help Page which offers additional information. 

Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

robertr1960
Local Performer

I can't seem to download my dd214 form for the discount.... any suggestions..... sent it as a pdf

and don't know where to find a link to customer service

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robertr1960 Unfortunately, we don't have access to the verification system used by SheerID. You'll need to contact SheerID (our verification vendor) for further assistance.

You can reach them at customerservice@sheerid.com.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

PapaJAG
Underground

Can I get veteran discount with a premium family plan?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PapaJAG At this time, we do not have a Premium Family plan discount for veterans

The Premium Military subscription is $7.99 USD monthly or $87.89 annually for only one Pandora account to access all the Premium features.* It is available to qualified Military members, including active duty, reservists, retirees, veterans, disabled veterans, and military-registered dependents.

If you'd like to see that option added to our service, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️Military Family account suggestion

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Keithgullickso
Local Performer

Does Pandora  gives us Veterans a break  on the cost?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keithgullickso I moved your post over to this existing thread: Veterans Discount?

We are proud to offer a Pandora Premium Military plan at a reduced rate of $7.99 USD monthly or $87.89 annually for qualified listeners.* The regular price for this subscription is $9.99 USD monthly or $109.89 annually.

This offer is available to qualified military affiliates, including active duty, reservists, retirees, veterans, disabled veterans, and military-registered dependents, but requires verification through SheerId.

Please keep in mind that once you've successfully upgraded to this reduced rate, your account will no longer be eligible for any additional trial offers. The balance of any prior offers you accepted (such as a free trial) will be forfeited and you will immediately be charged for your new subscription.

If more than one member of your family would like Premium Military, each qualified member will need to be verified in order to upgrade. Of course, we also offer a Premium Family plan, which offers all of the features of Premium to up to six individual Pandora accounts. That subscription is $14.99 USD monthly or $164.89 annually.*

To view these subscription options or to upgrade, please visit our website.

However, if you're currently upgraded through a third party vendor like Google Play or Apple, you'll need to cancel your current subscription and wait until it expires before you can upgrade to Premium Military only offered directly through our website.

For listeners who are already upgraded directly through our website, you can manage this from the subscription details page.

Hope this helps!

*Please note that additional taxes may apply to these subscription costs, depending on your area.

0 Kudos

Glenco
Local Performer

My veteran discount was never applied. 

0 Kudos