cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Friends Redirects to My Own Profile

Asnowpea
Local Performer

I am having the same issue on all of my mobile devices with profiles that I know are public.  If if find a friend and click their profile icon to view their music, it just takes me back to my own profile every time whether I’m on my Android, iPhone or iPad. Very frustrating user experience. I’m a premium subscriber and have been trying to get assistance with this for weeks now & Pandora has been unresponsive. Can anyone within the community weigh in since Pandora seems to not give a **ahem** about listeners’ experience?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Asnowpea

We are aware of this issue and are currently working on it. I've gone ahead and added your info to our ticket.

Additionally, the Pandora account associated with your community profile was created on 8/31/2020 and is not upgraded to Premium but set to our free ad-supported service. I also don't see any contact from this email in our system.

Sounds like you have more than one Pandora account. If this is the case, let me know and I can follow up with a private message for next steps. 

Thanks for posting. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

abutterbean
Opening Act

This is my premium acct. I tried the other profile to see if that would resolve the issue. I’m glad you guys are aware of it and hope it’s resolved soon. Any updates would be helpful and appreciated. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @abutterbean. 👋

Thanks so much for posting! I've noted your feedback about this and will be sure to share it with the appropriate party. Appreciate your patience while they investigate.

In the meantime, it sounds like you may also be interested in this existing feature request: Add Feed back to the Pandora App

To upvote an idea on the community, click on the ❤️ icon next to the title of the request.

Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

abutterbean
Opening Act

Hi and thx. Tanner above said he would pm me w next steps to try to resolve this issue. Where would I look for that msg?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abutterbean Thanks for your reply.

If you're experiencing this from your web browser, I would recommend checking out @AdamPandora's accepted solution for this thread here.

We're aware of an issue on mobile devices where using the "Find Friends" and selecting a profile redirects you to your own profile. @TannerPandora ended up creating an internal ticket with our engineering team to report this.

Could you confirm which device you're experiencing this on?

Thanks for sticking with me on this. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

abutterbean
Opening Act

Hello Alyssa & thank you for staying on this, as well. I’m experiencing this issue on all of my mobile devices: iPad, iPhone XR & Samsung Galaxy. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abutterbean I moved your posts over to a new thread in the iOS section of the community since it's a different issue than the original thread.

@TannerPandora created an internal ticket with our engineering team to investigate. I appreciate you taking the time to send over that helpful information. I've shared those details on the ticket. 

We appreciate your patience while the engineers investigate this issue. 🎧

0 Kudos