cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline Mode and Downloading Stations

wlam182
Local Performer

Hi, I'm on the pandora plus plan (allows 4 stations to be downloaded on offline mode), but I can only download 1 station as of now and have trouble downloading the other 3 stations. I tried uninstalling and installing the app, deleting the station and downloading it again, playing other stations, and nothing works. I'm also using the Iphone 11 / mobile app. Does anyone know why all 4 stations won't download? Thanks. -WL

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

wlam182
Local Performer

Thanks @AlyssaPandora .  I deleted my 1 station, played around with it, and it worked!

View solution in original post

11 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience, @wlam182.

For Pandora Plus subscribers, it will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio and add them to your offline listening stations. 

I recommend running through these steps to see if it helps with your offline tunes.

Let me know how it goes.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

wlam182
Local Performer

Thanks @AlyssaPandora .  I deleted my 1 station, played around with it, and it worked!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds like you were able to get all of your offline stations back.

Enjoy the tunes!  🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Kristan
Local Performer

I have this same issue after upgrading to iOS 13 on an iPhone 7. Not sure if the pandora support system actually registered  the ticket (Seemsd to just offer knowledgebase articles with no email confirmation of receipt).

Outreach from technical support would be great!

thanks,
kristan

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kristan I moved your post to this thread under the iOS space to keep the community tidy.

I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps @AlyssaPandora provided in her message above as it looks like it resolved this for another listener.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

jon3244
Local Performer

So why doesn't the system allow me to select which stations to pull down for offline listening?  This whole process seems a little flakey as I still have the one station I want in offline mode and a couple others are fine, but now I have like 8 stations (when Plus only allows 4) and I can't listen to the one I want.  I just reset and now have 3 stations (not 4) and none are the one I really want

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jon3244 I moved your post to this thread as @AlyssaPandora provided some helpful tips on how to resolve this in her message above.

Let us know if you continue to run into issues with this. 

johnhuganir
Local Performer

Can’t connect off line

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @johnhuganir thanks for posting.

I moved your post over to an existing thread here

To listen offline from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode on.

Once Offline Mode has been enabled, you will see only the content in your collection that has been downloaded for offline listening.

Let me know if you run into trouble. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Rebelwood-1488
Local Performer

So ya gotta be on special plan to play music offline 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Rebelwood-1488. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

This feature is only available to our current Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium, or Premium Family subscribers. You can only listen offline from iOS or Android mobile devices, Apple Watches and Fitbits. 

For more info about how Offline Mode, feel free to check out this helpful article: Offline Mode + Downloads

If you're interested in a free trial to check out offline mode, let me know. 🎧