cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Song starts twice before it plays the whole song

Underground

After a couple hours of listening it's doing it again....

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Underground

I lied.  It worked for a while and then randomly it started again...every song started twice.  I deleted the Pandora ap again and it works fine for now.  For clarification, I have been listening for years to Pandora, Sirius and my own music (itunes) from my iPad through the speaker system via my Yamaha RX-V473 receiver connected to my Samsung tv.  This problem just started last week and only happens with the Pandora ap. 

Right now it's working so I guess I'll just keep deleting the ap and reinstalling it when it happens, but if you come up with a better solution I'm all ears.

Thanks!

Leslie 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @VeraJScarlotti and @kkensimmons thanks for letting us know about what is going on.

I'm working with our engineers to help diagnosis this. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to reproduce this on our end. 

I have a few questions I was hoping you can help me out with.

1. Can you reproduce this on your end and tell us the exact time and date it happens?
  2. Can you include the exact steps you are taking when listening to Pandora. 
    1. Example: Start Pandora, then connect to AirPlay/Bluetooth while the song is already playing...
  3. Does this also happen when skipping/changing stations or just during regular playback?

Additionally, if you're able to take a video recording of this happening to share with us, that would be great. Just let me know and I'll ask a support agent to reach out via email to further help.

Thank you both for your patience while we continue to investigate! 👍🏻❤️

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Highlighted

Underground

Still does it so I’ve switched over to Spotify.

0 Kudos