cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Deleted Thumbs and Playlists still show in Profile

frogger2020
Local Performer

I have a premium account and deleted all of the thumbs and playlists to refresh my music.  I go to my profile page and see 0 thumbs and 6 playlists (see photo 1).  When I click on the thumbs, it shows 151 thumbs (photo 2) and when I click on playlists, it shows the 6 playlists that cannot be deleted (photo 3). How can I remove them other than canceling my account and re-subscribing?  I have the premium account until 11/23 and don't want to lose this.

first photofirst photosecond photosecond photothird photothird photo

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @frogger2020!

I've been investigating this with the help of our engineering team. I've made some small changes to your account that I hope will help improve this experience for you.

When you get a chance, can you please check on those playlist and thumbs you mentioned in your screenshot and let me know if there are any improvements.

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @frogger2020!

I've been investigating this with the help of our engineering team. I've made some small changes to your account that I hope will help improve this experience for you.

When you get a chance, can you please check on those playlist and thumbs you mentioned in your screenshot and let me know if there are any improvements.

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

67StingrayJ
Local Performer

Ive deleted plenty of stations from collection. But the “station name” thumbs up still appears under my profile tab. For example, I searched and listened to Amy Winehouse a while back. Similar sings began to play and we gave them a thumbs up. As a result, an “Amy Winehouse Radio Thumbs Up” station is found under my profile tab, but there is no way to delete it!

It’s so annoying how pandora creates these undetectable playlists under the profile tab because I listened to an artist then liked a similar song. Please, give us an easy to find, intuitive way to delete playlists or stations that appear under our profile. I don’t want to go to “my collection” or uncollected something. I just want there to be an option to delete content found in the profile tab. 

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @67StingrayJ - welcome to community.

I moved your message over to an existing thread: iOS: Deleted Thumbs and Playlists still show in Profile

I made a small change to your account that that should help. Let me know if you continue to see 'Amy Winehouse Radio Thumbs Up' playlist in your Profile.

If you have another playlist you'd like to remove, let me know the name and I'll take a look.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos