cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when trying to create an account

MusicFan0070
Local Performer

I did the invites to 5 emails but they can't create an account and gives them this error message:

Sorry, we're unable to accept your registration.
Thank you for your interest in Pandora!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
27 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @MusicFan0070 thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble with creating an account.

I'm going to have a User Support agent follow up with you by email. They'll be contacted you via the email associated with your Pandora account.

Please be on the look out for their email. 📧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

gp
Local Performer

Sent daughter a family plan invite..............She does not have pandora account.............Trys to sign up for one but pandora says it cannot complete the task at this time..........Why is this family plan process so much harder than it should be.  Need a little help and guidance.

Love pandora, could live without this headache though.

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gp I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error message when trying to create an account

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

bnastasi
Local Performer

Hello, I am having the same issue attempting to get my son on my family plan.  Can you help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bnastasi I have created a case for you with our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

pkc
Local Performer

I am experiencing the same problem 

I did 2 emails but they get this:

Sorry, we're unable to accept your registration.
Thank you for your interest in Pandora!
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @pkc. 👋

Looks like you have an upgraded Pandora account. You should be able to log in using your same email address / password.

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you to assist with accessing your Pandora account. 

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Music58
Local Performer

Unable to register- same issues!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Music58 It looks like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile was created yesterday (04/27/21).

I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

To clarify, are you having trouble signing into this new account on one of your devices?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

megahz
Local Performer

Having same issue says some issues creating please try again lol

update resolved

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@megahz Glad to see you were able to successfully create your new Pandora account.

Feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions. 😁

0 Kudos

noahmc
Local Performer

I am having the same issue, whats going on??

Upgraded to the family plan and paid but can't create accounts

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @noahmc. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Premium Family plan and inviting members. Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance.

Please check your email for their message. 📬

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Antoineodom
Local Performer

Hi I have a error message to create my account what do I do

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Antoineodom. 👋

Looks like you were able to create an account successfully. However, I've created a support ticket with our team in case you're still having trouble. Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

xocomil
Local Performer

I'm also having the same problem. I sent an invite, but my daughter can't create an account. Exact message from above.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@xocomil The Pandora service is not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen. Unfortunately, we cannot allow children under that age to open or have their own accounts for the Pandora service.

You can register your child for a Pandora account on their 13th birthday.

Alternatively, you can create a second account for yourself using a different email address which you can add to your family plan. They can then access Pandora on their devices that way.

If this does not apply to your child and they are old enough to create an account, let me know and I can help put you in touch with our support team for further assistance.

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

I am currently having the same issue. Also, this is exactly what happened after I deleted and re-downloaded  Spotify.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 Please contact our support team for help here, and they will be happy to help. 

0 Kudos