cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Error Code 14 on Tablet Device

Talkin
Local Performer

At turn-on I get error 14 does anyone have an idea of the issue?

This has been on a working tablet for years I have deleted cookies and cleared cache.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Talkin. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about your experience. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with that error message.

Let's try running through the standard troubleshooting steps that I've listed below:

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

• Open your device Settings
  • Tap Apps
  • Scroll down to find Pandora
  • Select Storage
  • On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can check out Google's help page for steps on how to clear space on your device.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps. Let me know how it goes. 🎧

*Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Talkin
Local Performer

Tried this multiple times.

0 Kudos

Bustamantebe
Local Performer
Not me

Óscar y Carmen❤️
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Talkin @Bustamantebe. 👋

Could you share a bit more about your devices?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

timluann
Local Performer

Did not work for me. Still get error message

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@timluann Can you please do me a favor and send a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Andersondog
Local Performer

What is it?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Andersondog Can you please send me a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

I would also recommend running through these steps to see if it helps with the error code you're seeing. You can find those steps here: Android Troubleshooting

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

reddogcat
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue here on both of my devices

Model: Lenovo TB-J606F and GalaxyNote8
Carrier: Frontier and At&t
Android version: 11 and 9
Pandora version: 7.4 and 7.4
Connection: Wi-Fi and Cellular (tried both)
*left side is for Lenovo

I've tried clearing storage data, didn't work.
I've also tried all the things in the article you posted: https://help.pandora.com/s/article/Trouble-Streaming-Pandora-on-Android-1519949305958?language=en_US and it didn't work either. 

I get this error regardless of the account I try it seems. But I've only tried two accounts. 

I'll also attach a screenshot of the error. The error is the same on both devices.

error.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @reddogcat. 👋

Thanks so much reporting your experience along with your device information. I'm sorry to hear that you're still running into that error message after troubleshooting.

I would recommend updating the Pandora app on both devices to ensure that you have the latest version available. Here's how to update the Pandora app on your Android devices:

• Tap your profile avatar in the top right corner.
  • Select Manage apps & device.
  • Then tap Manage and scroll to Pandora for updates.

Tip: In some cases, you may need to restart your device to update an app.

I've gone ahead and shared your feedback with the appropriate party on your behalf. If we need any additional info, I'll be sure to follow up with you. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos