cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Thumbprint Radio No Longer Available

wslemail
Local Performer

When I click on my thumbprint radio station it says it is no longer available. I can see the list of songs but can only play one at a time. What happened to my list?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
52 Replies

CCP88
Local Performer

Works! Thank you. 

TannerPandora

Glad to hear it @CCP88! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

scotth19
Underground

I have a Pandora Plus subscription.  When I go offline I only have 3 stations listed.  The Thumbprint station is missing.  How do I get that back?

Thanks!

Scott

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @scotth19. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Thumbprint station no longer available

Your Thumbprint Radio station has been restored. Could you refresh / restart the app on your device?

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

scotth19
Underground

Good news.  Thumbnail station is there.  Bad news is when I try to go offline I get a message "Your offline stations...not finished downloading.  Offline listening will be available when the download is complete."  I've been getting that message now for a couple of hours with no indication that any of the stations are downloading.  I've gone through the normal refresh app, restart app, remove offline stations.  Nothing has helped.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scotth19 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

*For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more.*

To begin, is it possible that this might be occurring because there is not enough storage on your device? Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage on your device, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit.

If it doesn't appear to be storage related, I'd recommend disabling the offline listening feature and re-enabling it, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

To do that from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode off, and confirm that you'd like to remove the content from your device.
  3. Toggle Offline Mode on again, to reset the download process.
  4. Keep the Pandora app in the foreground of your device while your offline stations re-download.

If you continue to have trouble, please send over a screenshot showing the status of the downloads:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Next select Offline. You should now be able to view a progress bar indicating the current download status.
  3. Take a screenshot of what you see here and attach it to your direct reply to this email.

Let me know how it goes.

scotth19
Underground

Screen shots attached...

Screenshot_20201022-194813.pngScreenshot_20201022-194754.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scotth19 Thanks so much for providing those screenshots.

Has anything downloaded fully since yesterday while the app was kept in the foreground?

If you're still experiencing this issue, would you mind sharing the following for me to report? 

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.): 

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Thanks so much for your help with this. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

scotth19
Underground

Still having the same issue.  Here's the requested info:

• Model:  Moto g6
  • Carrier: Tracfone (Verizon Network)
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone): 9
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone): PPSS29.118-15-11-16
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone): April 1, 2020
  • Pandora version:  2009.2  (ANDROID-TURNER 2009.2RC8)

I've tried offline both on WIFI and LTE.  Happens on both.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you, @scotth19. I've reported this over to our engineering team so they can investigate this issue further. If you notice anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know. Appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

felig22
Local Performer

If you click the thumbs up button on any other station then try your thumbprint again it should work

kinders31
Local Performer

My Thumbprint station is gone too. When I try to use it, it says that I havent thumbed up enough songs. But I use to have it. 

• Model:  Galaxy note 10+
  • Carrier: At&T
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone): 11
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone): RP1a.200720.012.n975USWS7FUH8
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone): SEPT 1, 2021
  • Pandora version:  2108.1 android tuner 21081005
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @kinders31. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this. I was able to restore your Thumbprint Radio station.

Could you check to see if you're able to view it from your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ now?

You may need to restart the app to notice the change.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos