cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite Things About Pandora

Trevor1
On the Rise

Maybe some will find this to be a fun idea. 

List your 3 favorite things about Pandora, it can be a favorite feature, it can be something about the app, etc. What are your 3 favorite things about Pandora, go! 

Tags (3)
7 Replies

@Trevor1 here are my favorite things about @Pandora 

@ErickPandora@AlyssaPandora@AdamPandora@TannerPandora...

and last but not least download.jpg MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist this playlist is just north of 1900 songs...A playlist that I am still adding songs to and have been since 2019...

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

@Trevor1 &@Pandora I also forgot to include @MariaPandora and the rest of the Pandora family...

Have a blessed day...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora

Some of my favorite things about Pandora include:

1. The For You page - I always enjoy the personalized recommendations this page gives me
  2. Pandora Modes - from Artist Only, to Deep Cuts, to Crowd Faves, these always bring in the good music! 
  3. The option to listen to content on demand, while also having the option to turn on one of my stations and have Pandora select the music for me.

Also, @MOHLovesAlaska - both you and @Trevor1 are also some of our favorite parts about Pandora. The two of you always find a way to keep the Pandora Community engaged with the fun content you create! 

@Trevor1 Thank you for creating this thread! What are some of your favorite things about Pandora?

atsport
Local Performer

I love that Pandora takes into consideration my thumbs up when suggesting new music to listen to! ❤️🎶🎧

HausOfKIWI
Underground

1. I love the Premium Family plan!

I have 5 other people on my plan, and it's nice that each of us still get to take advantage of the Pandora Premium features on our own separate accounts (rather than having to share 1 account - I don't want to share my music with anyone!  🙂)

2. Of course my stations!

I've been a long time user of Pandora, and I've crafted my stations to play exactly what I want to hear. I rarely have to skip. 🎶

3. The addition of podcasts!

It's nice that I don't have to go to a separate app to tune into my favorite podcasts.

Looking forward to seeing what others love about Pandora!

el49
Opening Act

My 3 favorite things about the big :pandora::

• This community which is made up of people like me who love music and are here to share their experiences and passion for it.
  • The Music Genome - Plays exactly what I want to listen to day-in and day-out. I rarely have to skip songs as it knows my taste and moods.
  • Artist Mode(s) - When I'm feeling like just one artist, I turn on artist mode and get a stream of artist only songs that keep me in the vibe I am in. Music is all about vibes.

MariaPandora

Hi @Trevor1! Hmmm I think my three favorite things on Pandora would be:

1. The Pandora Modes! I love the way it personalizes your experience and that it can adapt the station to your current mood.
  2. I also love the personalized stations and the shuffle function because sometimes I'm not sure what I want to listen and I can browse between them. 
  3. When I do have a song in mind I like the Auto-Play function that suggests related/similar songs.

Thanks for this fun idea! 🌟 I'm not sure if this would count but also the Community is a nice part of Pandora, it is specially cool for this kind of posts and people like you @Trevor1 and @MOHLovesAlaska 😊
__

Also thank you @MOHLovesAlaska for sharing your music and thoughts! I'm always glad to see your posts!