cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

TannerPandora

Hey @ShortieCx! You won't lose your playlist or collected content. Upgrading to the Family Plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.

For more info on Pandora Premium Family Plan - click here

Hope this helps!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Always helpful @TannerPandora!! Thank you!

-ShortieCx

JarianJdp
Local Performer

Hello Everyone! Im NEW to the Pandora Community, but im not new to Pandora! 😉 I go by the Artist name BOTH on Spotify AND Pandora as jariandaproducer but you all can just call me Jarian. 😅 Anyway ive made my "Introduction" so i would just like to Say 'hi, im Jarian, and it's nice to meet you all' and i'd Also like to say Thank You to ALL of the Pandora Creators and STAFF as Well as the Creator's of this Pandora Community!      *jariandaproducer* 😝

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JarianJdp Welcome to the Pandora Community! :pandora:

I moved your post to our Introduce Yourself thread since it seemed like the best place for you to let others around the Community learn a little more about yourself. 

If you're up for it, we'd also like you to share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service?

No pressure though! Hope we continue to see you around the community. 😎

Cyonide
Local Performer

cy7.jpg

Name: Cyonide Jenkins

Where you're from:  Born in Florida, Living in Nebraska, dreaming of Colorado.

What your favorite genre of music is: 80's hairbands

What you're currently listening to :  Steel Panther Radio

Favorite feature of the Pandora service: Offline listening

TannerPandora

Welcome to community @Cyonide! 👋🏻Hope your Saturday has been stellar so far!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

N_KETZKO
Local Performer

FAB33CC2-B056-4D9E-AC51-B23D1D140E51.jpeg

Hey y’all, my name is Nicholas. I am from Long Island New York living in the town of Smithtown. My favorite genre of music hard to say I like so many!But I have to say having come from the mud and blossomed into a child of God I have to say the Christian music is my favorite gave me a new lease on life and changed my ways!Currently I am listening to tin Man by the group America. My favorite feature on Pandora would have to be the speech recognition That allows you to switch between things! Glad to be here once again my name is Nicholas

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @N_KETZKO! We're happy to have you here.

Thanks for taking the time to share with us. We hope to see you around often 😁.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @N_KETZKO @Cyonide. 👋

Just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the community space. 🎉 

I'm one of the Pandora Community moderators, and you can check out my introduction here. 😄

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora I love how you, Tanner, Erick, and AdamPandora are always giving warm welcomes to "ALL" who come into the community. You four are such good people. Alyssa take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I agree, it’s because of them that makes the Pandora community such a nice place. 

TannerPandora

Hi @MOHLovesAlaska @joemd1960!

Thanks so much for the lovely comments and great vibes. We appreciate you both! 

TannerPandora_0-1596298135945.gif

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@N_KETZKO Happy to have you a part of the Pandora Community. 

Feel free to tag myself or any of the other moderators (@AlyssaPandora @TannerPandora)  in a post if you ever have any questions. 

Enjoy the music! 😁🎶

CeIIophane
Local Performer

Hi, I'm new here..  😐

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CeIIophane Welcome to the Community! 😎

I am one of the Moderators here, and moved your post to this thread to allow you to give yourself a proper introduction to the rest of the Community.

You can check out my personal introduction here

If you're up for it, we'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service?

Hope we continue to hear more from you! :pandora:

CeIIophane  glad to meet you. I have been here since 10/2019 just under a year. Just so you know, you will not find any better moderators then what you will find right here. Alyssa, Tanner, Adam as well as ErickPandora are here to assist you in any way you need. They are great people who are always willing to help you. So if you have any questions or problems just reach out to them. You take care and stay safe. 

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

j4m3sk3v1n
Local Performer

Hi.  My name is James.  I'm from California.  Right now I'm listening to Comme Des Enfants Radio.  I have a question.  Is there a way for me to select my three offline stations?  I want to change one of them.  Thanks.  (Specifically, I want to change "Slivard" to "Chino y Nacho" if I can.)  Can you do that for me?  

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @j4m3sk3v1n

Welcome to the Community!  :pandora:

Since you are upgraded to Pandora Premium, you do have the ability to manually select what content gets downloaded for Offline Mode.

As a Pandora Premium subscriber, if you'd like to download content for offline listening, you can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward. This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks.

If you change your mind during any point of the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll stop and delete any downloaded content.

If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.

Hope this helps! 😁

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community! @j4m3sk3v1n 

Feel free to tag any of the moderators (@AlyssaPandora @AdamPandora @TannerPandoraif you have any additional questions or concerns. We're always happy to help.

Hope you're enjoying the tunes. 🎵

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

@TannerPandora  I accidentally came across this artist about a month ago. His name is George Ezra. He has great talent. https://pandora.app.link/tkRBEctwI8 . I am not sure if he is Brazilian, but his music sounds as though it is. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska