cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You, Pandora!

JenniBuce
Underground

I need to know how I can get a hold of the Pandora team so I can thank them for giving me information so I can enroll in the Graduation Alliance Program and I have completed my last assignment and I have officially graduated high school. I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't listening to music on Pandora and I just wanted to thank them personally. So if anybody knows how to contact them that would be great thank you so much.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

9 Replies

@JenniBuce I first want to say congratulations on your successful achievement. And here they are, you can either thank them in a personal message or tag them in a public message. @ErickPandora@TannerPandora @AdamPandora@ShannonPandora, and @AlyssaPandora, I wish you the best in the rest of all that you do. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

JenniBuce
Underground

I want to thank the Pandora team for playing an add for me when I was in a not so good place. On January 22 I started my first classes for finishing and getting my high school diploma. 2 weeks before that I was having a rough time and things were not going right for me and when I was listening to music an add cam on and it was about Graduation Alliance. After I heard the ad I searched it sent them an email and they replied I got everything I needed and I got enrolled January 22nd I started my journey it is now may 22nd and I finished my last assignment tonight at 8:15 it has taken me less than 5 months to finish high school with this program and I worked my butt off day and night through the weekends. I wouldn't be calling myself a high school graduate if I wasn't listening to your radio station that day. So I want to say thank you for playing music on Pandora thank you for playing that ad the music that you guys play has made me feel better and I just want to say thank you and that Appreciate all that you do for everyone that listens to your radio station and has your app on their phones.   @ErickPandora,  @TannerPandora  @AdamPandora,  @ShannonPandora, and  @AlyssaPandora I hope you all are having a wonderful night and I just really wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart and you guys are amazing!!!!

JenniBuce
Underground

Thank you so much for helping me out. And also thank you for the congratulations it has been a long time coming and now I can hopefully do what I love and make other people happy.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @JenniBuce. 👋

Thank you so much for sharing your story, and congratulations! 🎓

Wishing you much success and happiness on your journey moving forward. I've shared your post with our team members on your behalf. ❣️

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love to hear this, @JenniBuce.

Thanks so much for sharing! 🙌🏽 

JenniBuce
Underground

Thank you so much I wouldn't even of known of Graduation Alliance if it wasn't for you guys. You have literally changed my life for the better.

JenniBuce
Underground

You are welcome you have made this happen for me if I wasn't listening to music that day I would not be proud and excited for my future right now. 

Listener001
Not applicable

@JenniBuce congratulations! For graduating high school. Thats awesome. I'm glad that the music that you were listening to on Pandora helped you out.The Pandora Team is Awesome.

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Congrats JenniBuce! Good luck to you. ☺️