cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Desktop App: Won't Stay Signed In

zaqxsw
Underground

Pandora Account - I Use it between two systems

I listen to Pandora between two systems: a desktop and a laptop. Neither are ever on at the same time.

Why does Pandora keep asking me to login on the laptop, and never on the desktop? It's not every day, but several times a week. And when I do sign in, it takes me to the collection that I last listened to on my desktop, not the last station I listened to on my laptop.

Again, it only happens a couple of times a week. Lots of times, the laptop will play the collection I last listened to on it.

It is just bugging me, not a real problem, just an annoyance...

Thanks for any replies!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
21 Replies

wyrsek
Underground

I don't use CCleaner or ATF (don't even know what those are) and I don't use Norton or anything similar outside of basic Windows Defender.

I do shut down my computer if I'm not using it and I probably use my computer 3 to 4 days on any given week.

I suppose technically I only have this happen after booting up my system but also, I don't always have this issue. Some days it's fine, other days it makes me log in.

I've never noticed anything specific regarding consistency in what makes it happen. Sometimes I can go weeks without problem. Other times I can't make it a week without it happening.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you both for those additional details, @zaqxsw @wyrsek. I've shared this with our tech team. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos