cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search results don't save on Denon device

Pogopaul
Underground

Let us say that I want to beef-up by Rostoprovich collection, and when I hunt and peck thru\the search method, it turns up 20-30 of his albums. Although I would like to add a number of them, it appears,(and here is where I may not understand something), that once I

pick a single album that if I try to go back and get more, that page is gone. Is there a way

to hold the "search results" in abeyance until Ive picked all that I want from it without

haveing to start all over with the "hunt and peck| system?

thanks so much,\and thanks to those who helped me out yesterday with my issue.

Paul Cummins  (Email)

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity, Removed personal info

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pogopaul Nice to see you around the community. 😄

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

To clarify, is the issue that when you search for an album, and add it to your collection, when you navigate back to Search 🔎the previous results are no longer there?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing when you navigate back to Search?

Thanks for all your help with this! 

0 Kudos

Pogopaul
Underground

I believe that you grasped the issue as you stated below that  I am flummoxed by searching a piece of music, finding it, and when I find it, noting that there are several more items on the same page that I would like to check out, but once I select what I came for, the search page vanishes, and it appears to me (and I hope I'm just not informed) that I can only select one album at 

a time, then I must go through the rather long and somewhat laborious Search process again.

I listen to music on a very old Denon system with Boston tower speakers. Excellent sound. I only use the computer for research, and to delete music from "My Music file."

thank you for taking an interest. I look forward to your reply regarding my Search issue.

Paul Cummins

portergulchpaul@gmail.com

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pogopaul Thank you for following up with that information.

While your search results should save if you are using a computer or mobile device, they won't actually save on your Denon device.

I recommend creating a feature request detailing your suggestion if you'd like to see this get added to the app on that specific device.

Hope this helps! 😄

0 Kudos