Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

UPDATE - 09/17/20:

If you were charged immediately after signing up for a free trial (or before your renewal date), you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance so they can take a closer look at your account.

You can contact our support team via email by submitting a message through our help page.

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
42 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Michellehardy43 Nice to see you around the community.

Our support team has informed me that they will be sending you a separate message via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

0 Kudos

Rdreamhouse36
Local Performer

I have not received this email please send again

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Rdreamhouse36 thanks for posting to community.

I do see that you sent in an email to our support team, someone will get back to you as soon as they can. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

amaderajr
Local Performer
In settings I see:
Your Pandora Premium free trial ends on 7/3/2020.
Your Pandora Premium subscription will automatically renew on 7/3/2020. You'll be charged $9.99 + tax/month unless you cancel your subscription..
Please help me understand
Armando Madera
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amaderajr If you recently received a charge for Pandora, then my guess is you may have inadvertently signed up for a second subscription on a different account.

With this being said, I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to get this figured out.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Madams87
Local Performer

Need refund and cancellation. Charged for free trial.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Madams87 I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue.

Someone from our User Support team will be contacting you privately via email to look into the charge you are seeing.

0 Kudos

shanerowee1
Local Performer

I am in the same predicament I was awarded the pandora premium trial but literally use it twice and then that was it so I forgot and was charged. I'm in dire need of a refund, please.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @shanerowee1 thanks for posting.

I'm going to escalate this to our User Support to follow up with you on this. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

aarondelahoussa
Local Performer

I was charged after my free trial which I started in january and I did not want to be charged, can I get a refund for the months charged after it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aarondelahoussa Our support team took a look at the Pandora account connected to your community profile, and mentioned that it was actually signed up for a 60-day trial to Pandora Premium back in March.

Since it wasn't canceled, it renewed with an actual monthly subscription 60 days later in May.

They are going to be contacting you privately via email to provide you with additional information.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

Toocoolforlames
Local Performer

I was also charged after using the free trial and need a refund

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Toocoolforlames - I've escalated this to our User Support team. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for posting to community!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Sunflowerchic
Local Performer

That's the issue that I'm having!! I was suppose to get a free trial and it took my payment from Google Pay. I would like my free trial that I signed up for or issue me a refund. 

Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sunflowerchic Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Pandora subscriptions purchased through the Google Play store are each linked to a Google Play account, and each account is only eligible for one free trial of Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium.

I've taken a look at your account, and it appears that you already received a free trial to Pandora Premium on 07/15/19, which is why when you signed up again on 07/08/20 you were charged right away.

I hope this helps to explain. 🤝

0 Kudos

regi1989
Local Performer

Even though I use the Groupon for the free 3-month trial, I still was charged $9.99, how do I get a refund there's no point of using Pandora if I can't get the trial.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @regi1989!

I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile, and I do see that you are in a 90-day trial of Pandora Premium, however, I'm not seeing a charge on my end. 

I've escalated this to our User Support team to further help. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your community profile, please be on the look out for their response. 

Thanks for posting!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

UPDATE - 09/17/20:

If you were charged immediately after signing up for a free trial (or before your renewal date), you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance so they can take a closer look at your account.

You can contact our support team via email by submitting a message through our help page.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

msyeruueeiowjf
Local Performer

How do I get a refund back I was trying to sign up for a 30 day free subscription but $9.99 and $4.99 was taking off of my card

0 Kudos