cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

failurite
Local Performer

I have also been getting double charged.  The yearly charge then another 4.24 charge regularly to my apple id.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
107 Replies

19russ54
Local Performer

I upgraded to premium. Got billed 9.99 on 4-4 . Got billed 4.99 on 4-6 for plus  how can I correct this? Thanks. James

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@19russ54 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

zombie3119
Local Performer

Just noticed on my debit card I'm being charged twice a month and have been for 3 months 4.99 on the 6th and 9.99 on the 12th  only use the app on my android kinda bull$#!t I'm only signed up for the 9.99 plan

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zombie3119 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

rt3601999
Local Performer

I received my billing statement form my family subscription and i have 2 billings 1 day apart. Want TO CLOSE AND GET FULL REFUND.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rt3601999 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Luckyman
Local Performer

I am being charged for two pandora premium subscriptions, I need to cancel one of them but not sure which one is not active. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Luckyman I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

edgalyn11
Local Performer

Hello, I was charges $117.99 for pandora internet radio as well as the $5.35 for Google Pandora subscription for my pandora plus.

Please help me understand why I was charged $117.99 in addition to the monthly charge.

Jaclyn

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@edgalyn11 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

swedprincess7
Local Performer

I was double charged after I kept my Premium subscription.  I require a refund and apparently posting here is the only way to get it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swedprincess7 

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Also for future reference, check out this thread for information on how you can reach out to our support team: How to contact customer service?

0 Kudos

Nataliebrush
Local Performer

I was charged twice for my pandora premium on the same day. How do I go about getting this fixed? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nataliebrush I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Bluebaby5985
Local Performer
  • Hi- I was charged for the Pandora plus plan after my trial expired; however, i signed up for the premium plan and wanted to cancel the plus plan but wasnt able to before the trial was completed. Please assist me
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bluebaby5985 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

KeyseanM
Local Performer

I been getting double charged for a monthly sub

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KeyseanM I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

booneok
Local Performer

I was double charged on may account.  How can this be resolved?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@booneok I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos