cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

failurite
Local Performer

I have also been getting double charged.  The yearly charge then another 4.24 charge regularly to my apple id.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
107 Replies

kitming138
Local Performer

I was charged  $10.65 and $5.32 for my subscription  for my pandora account . Please removed the $10.65 that is being charged on my card. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @kitming138! Thanks for posting!

Since we'll need to gather more information in order to investigate I've gone ahead and created a support ticket with our User Support team for you.

Someone from the team will be contacting you privately via email to further help. Please keep an eye out for their message, including an junk or spam folders.

Thanks for being part of community.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Kimcranford714
Local Performer

Please help I'm being billed/auto  drafted $9.9[ twice (2 times) a month. Don't know the other acct infor.atio 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kimcranford714 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

llamadog
Local Performer

Why am I being charged 9.99 for premium, 4.99 for plus AND another 4.99 for nothing, all monthly?!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@llamadog I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@llamadog I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Currieash13
Local Performer

I was trying to subscribe for the free trail and after using my PayPal it told me "something went wrong try again" so I did and I got the same error message. Checked my account and I was charged 1.00 twice from pandora but still no free trial 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Currieash13 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Houk
Local Performer

I am curious why my card was charged 52.19 on June 30th and then 5.44 on June 27th

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Houk I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

slp1
Local Performer

I am getting charged twice a month about 2 days apart.  How can this be fixed?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@slp1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

ruffus11
Local Performer

My card on file was double charged this month ($9.99 twice - 5 days apart)

How do I go about getting a CREDIT for one of these charges?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ruffus11 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

bellentaco
Local Performer

I have been charged two times on September 29th.  How do I get the overcharge taken off? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bellentaco I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

hearts4jun
Local Performer

ok so background story is i downloaded pandora (to get rewards from another game) and signed up the free trial for pandora plus. i cancelled it then the next i've been charged $4.99 twice on the same day. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hearts4jun I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Alexie
Local Performer

I have two charges on my account monthly. One for 10.86 and a few days later 14.12 is charged to my card. I only have one premium account. The other is charged through iOS and I use an android. What's going on? 

0 Kudos