cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Plan - Error Message when Accepting Invites

Apptouse
Local Performer

I’ve recently purchased the family plan and I keep inviting family members, which they receive the email. The only problem is that when accepting the invite there is a error saying that the invite is invalid. Please help 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@philt I do see one invitation that you've sent has not been accepted yet.

This person will first need to create a new Pandora account using that email address.

Once that new account is created, they will then be able to accept the family plan invite that you emailed them.

If they run into any issues accepting the invite after creating their new account, please reach back out and let us know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Apptouse! Welcome to community.

I checked the email address associated with your community profile and it isn't currently upgraded to a paid subscription. 

I'm going to follow up with you in a private message here on community to gather more information.  You may receive an email notification when the message is sent. Please be sure to respond directly here on community and not through the notification email. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

psystudtinlv
Local Performer

i have sent the invite to my husband's email and the manage family area just says invite pending.  when we accept the invite, it takes us to a page saying you are already subscribed to the family plan.  this is very irritating...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@psystudtinlv I do see you have added one other account to your Premium Family plan so far.

Were you able to get this resolved on your end already?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

philt
Local Performer

I invite a family member and they receive the email and click the "Accept Invite".   They are brought to the sign in page which is asking for a username and password.    No password has been setup yet with this new account so this does not make sense.   

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@philt I do see one invitation that you've sent has not been accepted yet.

This person will first need to create a new Pandora account using that email address.

Once that new account is created, they will then be able to accept the family plan invite that you emailed them.

If they run into any issues accepting the invite after creating their new account, please reach back out and let us know.

0 Kudos

Denise01
Local Performer

when I send invite to my family account, when family is accepting the invite what email and password do we put in? Mine as original account holder, or email of person I invited? Txs 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Denise01 I do see one invitation that you've sent has not been accepted yet.

0 Kudos