Local Performer

I was billed can i get a refund I won’t be using pandora any more 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Miguel2004 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Miguel2004 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Rsemrow15
Local Performer

Can I get a refund please. I never even used Pandora but somehow I was charged for a monthly subscription.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rsemrow15 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

lbocasio
Local Performer

I need a refund u guys charged me I was just looking at subscription options and u guys charged ne I canceled it right away give me my money back I'm very ypset

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lbocasio I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Jujub1
Local Performer

Hi I am continuously getting billed for a subscription I thought I had cancelled. I'm trying to get a refund for the payment and payments that are being taken. Ty

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jujub1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Alasala
Local Performer

Hello can you guys issue a refund for a monthly subscription as I was continuously getting charged by a free trial I thought I had canceled and I don't use Pandora. It has the amount of money on hold in my CashApp

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alasala I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Ladierl88
Local Performer

Am I eligible for a refund since I canceled my subscription and want be using Pandora. I thought my subscription was canceled but it's not. I was charged this morning for a month

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ladierl88 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Quita
Local Performer

How to get a refund for a subscription I had for an hour 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Quita I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos