cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile: Listened 4 consecutive days, how do I get ad free?

klbgwilliams
Local Performer

I heard several advertisements stating that if you listen for 4 consecutive days before the end of January you get a month of ad-free. How do I capitalize on that?

Labels (1)
36 Replies

Mtwilson1989
Local Performer

I've been hearing an ad lately for listening 3 consecutive days, 4th day ad free. How do I receive the 4th day ad free?

0 Kudos

LeonPandora

Hi @Mtwilson1989,

Welcome to Pandora! I have created a ticket with our support team for you so they can further assist you.

They will be reaching out via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their reply.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

tracy98110
Local Performer

I have the same situation--have listened for 5 days in a row now, on my mobile device, and no ad-free day has shown up.  Has anybody had success, since all Pandora says is that they will create a ticket with their support team.  Instead, why not tell people in the forum how to make it work?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tracy98110 I definitely understand your frustration.

Since this is an account related issue, our support team will need to reach out privately in order to further assist.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you as well.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

EmJay90
Local Performer

The support team reached out to me by email and added an ad-free day to my account. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way that we can fix it ourselves.

0 Kudos

TheBigRizz
Local Performer

There was an add run the last few weeks….”listen 5 days in a row, receive 5 days, no adds”

I listen every day…and did not receive the promo.   What am I missing?

0 Kudos

LeonPandora

Hi @TheBigRizz,

To keep things organized, I moved your post over to the existing thread related to this topic: Listened 4 consecutive days, how do I get ad free?

I have also created a ticket with our support team for you as well.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

DaddyB
Local Performer

I heard a promotion that said listening to Pandora for three/four consecutive days gets the next day free. I listen to Pandora at work on weekdays consistently. How to claim this promotion?

0 Kudos

MariaPandora

Hi @DaddyB, welcome to the our Community!

I moved your post over to this existing thread related to this topic: Listened 4 consecutive days, how do I get ad free?

Also, I created a ticket with our support team for you. They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for posting in the Community!
0 Kudos

Brownbear360
Local Performer

Same here. I drive a lot and been hearing this ad for a while. I’ve cycled through the 4 days and nothing. Seems more like a scam every day i hear it. And now I had to agree to whatever terms they put just to be able to post about their false advertisement. That’s why I’m to downloading Spotify as i write this.  Pandora used to be good. Now 🤷🏾

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Brownbear360 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread so that it appears at the top. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Pandora Update (07.15.24): Hi friends 👋

If you are experiencing issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance.

Please fill out our contact form, and someone from our support team will reach back out via email.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

Metoo2
Local Performer

I am having same issue. Fake promo for sure- contacting g support was tedious and they play stupid

Legos68
Local Performer

I've heard the ad of listening for 3 consecutive days and get the fourth day ad free for mobile users but that's never happen for me. Is that ad some kind of spam?

MariaPandora

Hi  @Legos68 , welcome to the community!

To keep things in order, I moved your post to an existing thread related to your issue: T-Mobile: Listened 4 consecutive days, how do I get ad free?

I have also created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

M_a_Bloom
Local Performer

I also get these ads.  I have completed the four consecutive days multiple times.  Never gotten the ad-free sessions.  Very disappointing.

Also, the customer service link doesn't work because the drop down menu doesn't have an appropriate subject.

Really very poor.  Why promote this if it so hard to get?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@M_a_Bloom You should be able to submit a message through our contact form.

Topic: Billing and Subscription

Sub Topic: Promo Codes

Fill out your device and description, and select continue:

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 7.03.55 AM.png

Select No, Contact Support:

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 7.05.41 AM.png

Let me know if you continue to run into issues submitting your message through that form.

0 Kudos