cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble redeeming gift subscription

Frasiers111
Local Performer

I purchased a year gift subscription.  I received an email for the charge to my bank account but neither me nor the email address i bought the subscription for has received a code to redeem the subscription.  I have filled out the form that goes to Support multiple times now but have not received a response?  Is there anything i can do besides dispute the charge with my bank because i have not received anything that can activate the account?  Please advise how i can start the year long subscription that i have been charged for.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
57 Replies

Sarawhitford
Local Performer

My Brother Bought me a Pandora Plus 6 month Gift Pass from walmart and when I follow the directions on the back it tells me to go to WWW.Pandora.com/Redeem and error code comes up saying theres a problem and we will fix it shortly, but Ive been trying for 3 weeks now and its still the same error message. Im getting pretty frustrated looked through all the possible Pandora trouble shooting suggestions and nothing I've tried in trouble shooting helps.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Sarawhitford. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble redeeming your gift subscription. If you notice any issues with your account, subscription, or have trouble listening, please contact us immediately so we can address it as soon as possible. We're always happy to help.

The link should be: https://www.pandora.com/settings/redeem

It looks like your Pandora account is already upgraded. Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to help with your account. If you haven't received our email yet, please be sure to check your junk/spam folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

FJO
Local Performer

Hi Folks,

I have been trying to use my Gift certficate but get an error when loading the number. However, my credit card was charged when my renewal data came up last week. I need to apply the GC and have my cc charge refunded.

Thanks

FJO

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @FJO. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with your existing subscription and gift subscription. 

Appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

mince62
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.  I purchased a one-year giftcard and have not received a code.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mince62 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

azreal858
Local Performer

I have a Pandora ONE $36 one year upgrade gift card still in possession. I want to redeem it but everytime I try to redeem the gift card rhe website states there is an error and try again later, its been three days. Please help. Thank you. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@azreal858 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

annew99
Local Performer

I have purchased an annual gift subscription to Pandora Plus for my friend. He is presently in the ICU, unconscious from the sedation drugs and on a ventilator. There is no computer in the room to follow the directions of going to pandora.com/redeem, etc. He has free Pandora account on his iPhone 6 now. I have gone into his free account and tried installing the 9 digit subscription code under Device Activation. However, I get an error each time invalid or expired. I even tried making him a new account with his other email address and that didn't work either.

Please help me. My friend can't have many visitors and I don't want him to feel abandon. I have his iPhone plugged in and close to his ear (elderly and hearing issues). When I play his favorite classical music I can see that he is calmer. 

Also, is there a way to eliminate the "are you still listening?" so that the music is continuous without having to have a very busy nurse have to answer the question in order for the music to continue.

Thank you for any help you can give.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@annew99 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Champ1990
Local Performer

Hello - I purchased a physical gift card. I received an email that I paid but no gift card. Please assist. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Champ1990 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

mtgbt1234
Local Performer

Need to redeem 2 gift cards. Wont allow me to do through credit card section or the redeem section. help please

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mtgbt1234 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

maribethsites
Local Performer

I'm trying to use gift card as payment to upgrade my subscription but the options only show credit card and paypal no option for gift card

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maribethsites I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

lynrenjack
Local Performer

I am having the same problem with a gift card.  I am unable to apply it.  I normally pay with PayPal but want to use the gift card to cover and then go back to PayPal when it is exhausted. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @lynrenjack 

Welcome to community!

Can you tell me more about the gift card that you purchased? Was it purchased through one of our partners such as Blackhawk Gift Cards?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos