cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't redeem Pandora Premium Groupon I was gifted

sessionz
Local Performer

I was gifted a groupon voucher and I'm not able to redeem it. I haven't use my Pandora account in a while and decided to check out all the changes and possibly switch back from Spotify if I like Pandora Premium. That is, if I can get some help with getting this to work!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @sessionz thanks for following up.

Keep in mind, this offer is not valid for current subscribers or those who have already enjoyed a free trial of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium, or Pandora Premium Family.

I peeked at your account and it looks like you've already had 90-trial of Pandora Premium in 2019.  However, as a courtesy, I've contacted our User Support team and asked them to make a one-time exception for you. 

In order to make sure you have the correct code for your 90-day trial, access your Groupon account from a computer, not a mobile device. Then, follow these steps to redeem your Groupon:

• After signing in, click your name in the top right corner and select My Groupons.
  • Find the Pandora trial offer, click on View Details and then Redeem Online (located on the left menu). This will redirect you to the Pandora website. Please ensure you sign in with the correct Pandora account before you go any further. If you don't already have a Pandora account, click Sign Up. 
  • After signing up or logging in, read and agree to Pandora's subscription terms in order to click Redeem. 
  • Finally, enter the requested payment information.

Once you're successfully upgraded to your 90-day trial, the Subscription section of your account is the best place to go to view all of your subscription options and make any changes. You can visit this link and select the Subscription tab.

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

*Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to purchase a Pandora Premium Family subscription as the master account holder.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @sessionz thanks for posting to community!

Could you tell me a bit more about what happens when you try to redeem the trial?

Are you receiving an error message? If so, what does it say.  Also, if you're redeeming from your mobile device, have you tried redeeming from the web yet?

Let me know. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

sessionz
Local Performer

I clicked on the link i got from groupon and was routed to my pandora account and says:

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @sessionz thanks for following up.

Keep in mind, this offer is not valid for current subscribers or those who have already enjoyed a free trial of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium, or Pandora Premium Family.

I peeked at your account and it looks like you've already had 90-trial of Pandora Premium in 2019.  However, as a courtesy, I've contacted our User Support team and asked them to make a one-time exception for you. 

In order to make sure you have the correct code for your 90-day trial, access your Groupon account from a computer, not a mobile device. Then, follow these steps to redeem your Groupon:

• After signing in, click your name in the top right corner and select My Groupons.
  • Find the Pandora trial offer, click on View Details and then Redeem Online (located on the left menu). This will redirect you to the Pandora website. Please ensure you sign in with the correct Pandora account before you go any further. If you don't already have a Pandora account, click Sign Up. 
  • After signing up or logging in, read and agree to Pandora's subscription terms in order to click Redeem. 
  • Finally, enter the requested payment information.

Once you're successfully upgraded to your 90-day trial, the Subscription section of your account is the best place to go to view all of your subscription options and make any changes. You can visit this link and select the Subscription tab.

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

*Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to purchase a Pandora Premium Family subscription as the master account holder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Friartuck700
Local Performer

I have the same problem

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Friartuck700 I moved your post to this thread since this is more in line with the issue you are running into.

Unfortunately, this 90-day offer is only available to new subscribers who upgrade directly through Pandora. Each Pandora account is limited to one free trial of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium or Pandora Premium Family.

It looks like you already accepted a free trial of Pandora Premium through Google Play previously. As a result, you won't be able to redeem this 90-day trial.

To view all of your remaining trial and subscription options, go to https://www.pandora.com/settings from a computer, and select either the Subscription or Upgrade tab from the menu on the left.

Keep in mind that you can also enjoy Pandora Premium (not Premium Family) through one of the following options:

1. You can unlock short complimentary sessions of Pandora Premium as frequently as you'd like.

To start a new session simply search our library from your mobile device for a song or album, and click play. This will trigger a brief advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.

2. You can also activate the following free gift of Pandora Premium. Once activated, you will have access to all Pandora Premium features. When your gift expires, your account will return to normal and you will not be billed. 

Free gifts of Pandora Premium are usually shared through Pandora emails, social posts, push notifications, or messages from our ad partners.

To redeem your gift now, click here.

I hope this helps! Again, I'm sorry for any confusion.

0 Kudos