cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change password

Deakin02
Local Performer

Trying to change my password, but using safari on my iPad, there is no way to access “settings”. Just an endless loop from help to sign up. Terribly unhelpful. How do you sleep at night with such a **ahem**ty website?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
30 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Deakin02 Nice to see you around the community!

To change your password from an iPad:

1. Open your Profile and tap the Settings gear in the top right corner. Select Account.
  2. From there you can change all your registration information (including your email address or password).
  3. Tap Save when you're done.

*If you are updating your password, please enter your previous password to confirm the changes. Then the new one will take effect.

Let me know how it goes.

Jnharmoney
Local Performer

Nope does not work

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Jnharmoney. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

linareyes757
Local Performer

HI,

apparently my password has been compromised, I tried to change it a few times and the second time I reentered to confirm didn't work.  I tried this serveral times.  Please delete my account.

thank you.

Linareyes757 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @linareyes757! Thanks for posting to community! 

I moved your post over to an existing thread to help keep things organized: Unable to change password

To change your password from a mobile device:

1. Go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  2. Then tap on the Settings gear in the top right corner and select Account. From here you can change all your registration information (including your email address, zip code and password).
  3. Make sure to tap Save when you're finished. When asked for your password to save changes, be sure to enter your previous password. Only then will your new password take effect.

In the meantime, I've escalated this to our User Support team. An agent will reach out via email to further help. Please be on the look out for their response. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Naknaggs
Local Performer

Tried this over and over.  It simply does NOT work.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Naknaggs To clarify, are you also having trouble updating your password to something new from an iPad?

Or are you having trouble resetting your password so you can log into your account?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

kblount99
Local Performer

I think my iPhone app has been compromised. The password has been changed and I am not able to reset it, as I don't know what it now is... should I delete the app from my phone and begin again? I have no problem getting into my account from my computer. Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kblount99 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

ryansfeet
Underground

I tried to change my password but your old 1990 system, screwed everything up. Even tried twice and it only worked with my  fraud account number. The 2nd time it only took my fraud account number. I need it changed today or I walk.  Your system **ahem**. My amex is not staying with you for payment unless its fixed quick. Oh by the way this is google's fault. I had a major fraud attack. Yes all my accounts.

People of america , do not leave any accounts or credit cards on your google account anymore. Times have changed there are better ways. Everyone knew that but me

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ryansfeet I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

ryansfeet
Underground

I got 30 accounts Im changing , because of the Google FrAUD. aLMOST GOT THEM ALL...... 

TYLandPP
Local Performer

i received an email from pandora saying my password was changed, however when i type into the tv it says it is incorrect. i don't understand

mod edit: merged comments

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @TYLandPP. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced.

Please keep in mind, Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device or phone number. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

++

Looks like you may have been able to activate the Pandora app on your Samsung Blu-Ray player earlier today. Would you still need assistance with logging into your account on your device?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

kmusgrave336
Local Performer

I am unable to change my password as well! please have someone reach out so I can update this password

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kmusgrave336 You should be able to change your password.

Try resetting it first, and then try updating it once more.

Check out this thread for instructions on how you can reset your password: How to reset your password

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Kitty1
Local Performer

Same somehow someone got my password am so confused 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kitty1 To clarify, did you need help resetting your password to something new?

If so, check out this thread for instructions on how you can reset your password: How to reset your password

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

bobby7
Local Performer

Every time I try to log into the website it automatically open my app.

When I click to reset it say "unexpected error. try again later"

I am trying to get in to upgrade but I can not find an option to call or chat with anyone.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos