cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing collection after signing into new device

Satrull
Underground

How do i get my thumbprint, collections, playlist & stations back after a phone upgrade? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
40 Replies

Dkr
Local Performer

Bought a new phone, all my tunes are gone. I've signed out signed nothing.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dkr I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

niyastankova
Local Performer

My premium subscription expired because I changed my credit card. Now all my collected songs are gone. How can I get them back ? 

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @niyastankova 👋

I've moved your post onto an existing thread under Missing collection after signing into new device.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

stillertwin
Local Performer

the station i saved are not saved when i go back on with the andriod and web version?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stillertwin I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

stillertwin
Local Performer

Thanks. There still figuring it out

Soutinefaccinto
Local Performer

Dear Pandora, when i bought a new phone i lost my play lists and most of my downloaded songs. Can you restore them ?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Soutinefaccinto I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

ttc
Local Performer

Just got a new phone, and transferred all my apps over to the new phone from the old one. I logged into my account and none of the stations I listen to are there. Is there a way to recover my stations that I spent years building? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ttc I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Vik
Local Performer

Got new phone now almost all my stations are gone.

Still have old phone logged out of both and back in and old phone has all the stations, but new phone doesn’t.  Also pay for premium and account says premium, but heard an advertisement.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vik I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

25knots
Local Performer

Hello, I switched phones and lost all my thumbs up and station list. I moved from android to iPhone if that matters. Years of hard work on all those thumbs and I hate to lose them.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@25knots It sounds like you are logged into the wrong account on your new phone if you are seeing a different list of stations/playlists.

I recommend signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in using the email address associated with your original Pandora account.

In the meantime, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

lin1713
Local Performer

I purchased a new phone. After downloading the app and signing in, none of my playlists or stations are in my profile/collection. How can I recover them?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lin1713 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

dljhsvv
Local Performer

Can sign onto account on desk top but my collections are missing.  My collection is still on my iPhone.  How can they be retrieved to my computer?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dljhsvv

Welcome to community!

I've merged your message with an existing post: Missing collection after signing into new device 

Looking closer at the account associated with your community profile, it appears that you may have another Pandora account under a different email address. The account you're writing in from has not been logged into since 2010.

I've gone ahead and escalated your post to our User Support team so that they can assist you further with this. Please be on the look out for their email.

Thanks for patience!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Nataliedanielle
Local Performer

I recently got a new phone and had to download the app and log back in. I have my email I created the account on and password. Logging in wasn't an issue but when I did login to the account I can't find any of my thumbs up songs or songs I've added to my collection, none of my old stations. A couple years ago I upgraded to pandora plus and when I logged back into my account it tried to say I didn't have that subscription. It's very frustrating, I loved all my music I had saved and now I feel like I lost that. I would appreciate any help! 

0 Kudos