cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlist on pandora fire tv app not loading

khutson
Local Performer

Play lists on amazon fire tv app will not load.  Works fine on all other devices.  If anyone has a suggestion would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@khutson Sorry for any trouble with Pandora on your Amazon Fire TV.

Here are some steps to help troubleshoot:

1. Restart your device: To do this, just disconnect the power cord (from the back of the device or from the power outlet), and then plug it back in.
  2. Clear your app data:
  • From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications;
  • Select Pandora from the list;
  • From here, clear the cache and/or data. This may help resolve various intermittent performance issues.

Note: clearing data doesn't delete the app itself, but will log you out of Pandora.

3. Uninstall and Reinstall the app:

• From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications.
  • Select Pandora from the list.
  • Click Uninstall.
  • Reinstall the app by returning to the Pandora app detail page.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

khutson
Local Performer

I have done all that you have suggested to no avail.   I have two fire tv setups and neither will load playlist properly.  

0 Kudos

khutson
Local Performer

Situation seems to have been resolved following your steps however in this order.

Delete data

Uninstall app

Restart fire stick,  not just simply unplugging and plugging back in i allowed for a minute or so so that it would fully shutdown.  

Reinstalled app

Logged back in.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@khutson Glad to hear things are back up and running again. 😄

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos