Jlhamble99
Local Performer

How do I add my wife's phone to our family plan

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
66 Replies

JImK62
Local Performer

Same problem here. I have to sign in via my wife's account. When I do it shows my invite as send but not accepted yet, even though when clicked "accept" on the email it sent me to the login screen - where I had to use her email and login.

TannerPandora

Hi @JImK62! Thanks for posting.

I've gone ahead and accepted your wife's invitation on my end. She should be able to log in with her own Pandora account now.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dixiegal
Local Performer

We are a bit confused as to what to do after they get the invite email. Do they go in and use my password and email to log on or will it prompt them to create their own password and use their own email? And then still be on my family plan as one of the six people?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dixiegal I moved your post over to this existing thread: Adding member to Family Plan

After they receive the family plan invitation, they should be prompted to create their own account if they don't already have one set up.

If they already have a Pandora account registered under that email address, they should be able to accept the invitation, and then sign in using their own email address and password.

Hope this helps clarify. Let me know if they run into any issues with this. 

0 Kudos

Jacobburford
Local Performer

I’m having this same problem 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jacobburford Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help get your family plan set up.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

MrsMallick
Local Performer

Superb explanation - thank you!

KB9AVO
Local Performer

Just got family set-up on family plan, my wife logged in with her email, her password ... And it says it's wrong.   And I am trying to do the same thing on my plan, as I have been a member for years oh, and it makes sense for her to have her account, and her to have her own music. And vice a versa. But it's worthless if we can't get into our accounts. Ask your engineers what's going on or I'll just ditch the whole thing and go to somebody who can fix this. I also am at work and taking 2 hours trying to fight this

Paul

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @KB9AVO. 👋

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. I do see that you've been in touch with a member from our User Support team via email. We're happy to walk you through the process so that you and your wife can get back to listening to the music you love.

Please check your email inbox soon so that we can further assistance you. 

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

gsusis1
Local Performer

someone needs to contact me please.

subscription is wrong.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gsusis1 I am going to have our support team reach back out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

ldog19802
Local Performer

Help

My Family plan was cancel because of expired credit card info.  I updated the info BUT my family members are no longer found.  It is asking me to re-invite them.  Is there an easier way their Pandora accounts can be place back on my family membership?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ldog19802 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Adding member to Family Plan

To add other members back on to your plan, you will need to send them new invites.

They can then accept those emailed invitations to re-join.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to send out those invitations.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

bcruz74
Local Performer

How can someone reach out to my husband. He is having problems adding me and our son. He had to Cancel the family plan because of it. But would like to subscribe again. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bcruz74 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Have him submit a message directly our support team here.

They will be happy to look into this further with him. 

0 Kudos

kolaman7
Local Performer

every time i hit accsept invite it goes straight to "you allreadyhave a family plan". igot the family plan so i can listen in car and my wife can listen at home

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kolaman7 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Jedjlat
Local Performer

Hello,

I upgraded to the premium plus family plan tonight. I still had someone I needed to add a 4th email but I don’t see where I can. 

help please 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jedjlat I moved your post over to this existing thread: Adding member to Family Plan

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how you can invite others to join your Premium Family subscription.

After they receive the family plan invitation, they should be prompted to create their own account (if they don't already have one set up).

If they already have a Pandora account registered under that email address, they should be able to accept the invitation, and then sign in using their own email address and password.

Hope this helps clarify. Let me know if they run into any issues with this. 

0 Kudos

itsloo418
Local Performer

I just upgraded to Pandora Family Plan, but when I go to add members, I do not get that page.  I need help

0 Kudos