cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Subscription change

Local Performer

My family plan automatically downgraded. Why? Pandora doesn’t have customer service that isn’t a robot, and I need my subscription restored back to the family plan I originally had. I hope someone reaches me soon. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription change

@Mirna It looks like we were not able to automatically renew your Pandora subscription, due to an issue with the payment information on file, so the subscription expired. For more information, please contact your bank or credit card company.

Shortly after your family plan subscription expired, it looks like you then signed up for a new subscription to Pandora Premium through Apple.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to force end your current subscription through Apple on our end. 

If you're interested in subscribing to Pandora Premium Family again, you'll need to wait for your current subscription through Apple to expire.

Once you begin to hear ads on your account again, you can sign up for Pandora Premium Family from a computer, not a mobile device.

You can find instructions on how to cancel your subscription through Apple here: Manage subscription: Apple (iTunes)

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription change

Local Performer

why do we have to wait till the plan expire in order to change the plan? especially for those of us who do the family plan. what is our family suppose to listen to...when they had their personal lists saved on the family plan

mod edit: format

0 Kudos