cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I eligible for any free trials?

OmegaGod333
Local Performer

I recently lost my job I'm not sure if it was because of the covid19 coming around or not but however I got kicked out if my place and now I just was told my subscription ran up on pandora it's not really a big deal but playing offline really helps. Is there anything pandora will do or are there any free trials going around. Pandora keeps me sane homeless and blah

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity, Removed Personal Info

Labels (1)
37 Replies

peteroznewman
Local Performer

Hello,

Two days ago, I began a trial of Pandora Plus, that included 30 Days Free. Now that I understand I have to listen to an ad to play what I want, is it possible to upgrade to Premium and get the 60 Days Free?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@peteroznewman I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

troipalmer
Local Performer
  • I'm looking for any trials or discounted rates available for Pandora Premium I've been unemployed due to covid-19 money is tight it's all I can do to pay my rent my car payment and my utilities. Knowing that I can listen to my favorite music and podcast on demand has immensely helped me to cope and deal with the day-to-day struggles this pandemic has created for me mentally and emotionally not to mention financially.

Any information regarding available discounted rates or trials would be most appreciated

Thank you and stay safe

Troy

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@troipalmer I will have someone from our support team reach out to you again to see if there is anything that can be done.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

bkmartin11
Local Performer

How do we change from the $14.99 fee to the $9.99 monthly fee for the premium family?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkmartin11 To clarify, Premium Family is only offered at either $14.99 USD monthly or $164.89 annually. (Please note that taxes may also apply to these fees depending on local tax laws in your area.)

Were you looking to end your Premium Family subscription, and instead sign up for an individual Pandora Premium subscription for your own personal use?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

OliJoinTheGame
Local Performer

I saw on another post that you can be eligible for a free trail? What does that mean and how do you become eligible for a free trail?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OliJoinTheGame To see if you're eligible for longer trials or upgrade to Pandora Premium, you can visit this page. (I'd recommend doing that from a computer rather than a mobile device, if you have the option.)

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Solarstarz123
Local Performer

What is the promo code for Pandora premium 90 day free trial?

I'll sign up today if someone knows how to retrieve it?

Thanks,

Solarstarz

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Solarstarz123 Please reach out to the company that provided you with the offer to the promotion you are referring to, as they should be able to provide you with an actual code for the 90-day offer.

To see if you're eligible for any other trials or upgrade to Pandora Premium, you can visit this page. (I'd recommend doing that from a computer rather than a mobile device, if you have the option.)

You can also always contact our support team through our help page so they can take a closer look at your account, and verify what trials you are eligible for. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Kaciejo_ox
Local Performer

How do you find out if your account is eligible for a free trial? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kaciejo_ox To see if you're eligible for longer trials or upgrade to Pandora Premium, you can visit this page. (I'd recommend doing that from a computer rather than a mobile device, if you have the option.)

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mandysue
Local Performer

How could I get a month of premium free I'm a single mother of 3 and working 2 jobs just to get through these days my oldest daughter loves music and her favorite app is Pandora I don't have a credit card let alone the extra 10 bucks is there anyway Pandora could help out with one month of no ads offline downloads unlimited songs 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mandysue I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: Am I eligible for any free trials?

To see if you're eligible for longer trials or upgrade to Pandora Premium, you can visit this page.

You can also contact our support team directly here for further assistance with this as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Gtomh
Local Performer

I have used a free trial.  Now I have another free trial offer from buying a phone. Can I use it?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gtomh I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

crystallmckee
Local Performer

How do i get a one time complimentary redeemable code for a subscription for pandora plus? Please help. Thanx.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@crystallmckee I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: Am I eligible for any free trials?

To see if you're eligible for longer trials or upgrade to Pandora Premium, you can visit this page.

You can also contact our support team directly here for further assistance with this as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos