cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Consequence of Coronavirus

Local Performer

Hey y'all Troy here 

What to do what to do I am currently unemployed due to Coronavirus. I listen to Pandora continuously it seriously helps me get through my bi polar episodes and daily anxiety. Unfortunately every cent must now be used to keep a roof over my head and plan accordingly. 

Help!!! please, I am looking for information on discounted rates, promos, trials something to keep my Pandora in my pocket and the voices at bay.... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Consequence of Coronavirus

@troipalmer I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to look into your options right now.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Are family plan trials no longer an option?

Local Performer

Would it still be possible to get a trial of the family plan? And maybe can you create a plan that is self plus one? It's just me and my kid. I don't need up to 6 accounts.

Thanks for your time!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Are family plan trials no longer an option?

@mamabee I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: Am I eligible for any free trials?

To see if you're eligible for longer trials or upgrade to Pandora Premium, you can visit this page. (I'd recommend doing that from a computer rather than a mobile device, if you have the option.)

I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further with you.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos