cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

failurite
Local Performer

I have also been getting double charged.  The yearly charge then another 4.24 charge regularly to my apple id.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
107 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alexie I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

ginneyv65
Local Performer

Why am I being billed twice for Pandora. They bill me on my debit card and then bill me through Apple Pay

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ginneyv65 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Darrellcombs
Local Performer

I keep getting charged 3 times for my account because I changed my phone number what do I do?????!!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Darrellcombs I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Bqualls67
Local Performer

i was billed 2x in one day I  couldn’t pay one month so I tried to cancel it and pay next month but it doubled billed me and left me with an overdraft fee of 32$ plus another 10$  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bqualls67 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

mirandaknight03
Local Performer

Od really like to know why I'm being charged two different fees. One for plus and one for premium. why is that?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mirandaknight03 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

kunkbagger
Local Performer

This is happening to me aswell!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kunkbagger I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

princess13
Local Performer

Hello Adam,  I am having the same issue.. been going on for some time now..😡

I'm being charged through my debit card (automatic payment) $10.78

and apple (automatic payment) $4.99

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@princess13 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

rexbaile
Local Performer

I was double billed for my monthly subscription. I would like a refund. Thank you!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rexbaile I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

jessekitko22
Local Performer

I was double charged when I upgraded my account. I asked for refund on play store. They refunded one of the charges then canceled my upgrade. So I ended up paying $5 for nothing.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jessekitko22 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

kris06tyn
Local Performer

I just realized I was also billed twice because. Once to debit one to Apple Pay. Now I can't get through to anyone in Customer Service.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kris06tyn I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Tanoice69
Local Performer

I have been getting double charged for my family subscription for as long as I've been a member! Can I please get my money back! I didn't realize it till now because it's on auto pay! I just looked into it! I have all my receipts and proof if you need it!

0 Kudos