cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV features are limited

Airflina
Local Performer

I'm not seeing it, but is it just me or does the Apple TV app not allow the ability to choose an album, or other features my phone does? Questioning why I got premium when their app doesn't allow basic features of my subscription service.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Airflina Because individual manufacturers are usually responsible for the implementation of the Pandora application, some devices may lack Pandora Premium's features.

At this time, Pandora Premium is available on our website, as well as the devices listed here.

We are actively working on making Pandora Premium's features available through more devices. 

For now, you can expand your Pandora Premium experience using Chromecast or Apple AirPlay.

Thanks for being part of the community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share in Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Airflina Because individual manufacturers are usually responsible for the implementation of the Pandora application, some devices may lack Pandora Premium's features.

At this time, Pandora Premium is available on our website, as well as the devices listed here.

We are actively working on making Pandora Premium's features available through more devices. 

For now, you can expand your Pandora Premium experience using Chromecast or Apple AirPlay.

Thanks for being part of the community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share in Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Jv2526
Local Performer

I have the latest ApplyTV device and the latest app but unlike my Apply iPhone, my AppleTV app doesn’t have a replay option which I should have since I pay for a Plus account.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Jv2526. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: Apple TV features are limited

I would recommend checking out @TannerPandora's message about Premium and Plus features on certain devices above here.

Using Airplay could also be helpful as it mirrors the experience from your iOS device directly. You can find all supported devices for Plus feature in this article.

++

Apple TV Feature Requests:

• To express your interest in seeing more features available on your Apple TV device with Pandora, feel free to check out this suggestion: Premium/Plus Features on Apple TV
  • You can also upvote ideas by clicking on the ❤️ icon next to the title of the feature request. 

Hope this information is helpful. Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos