cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Home mini playing same thing

dpu328
Local Performer

Google mini, used to play the last station.  It's a comedy station. Now it play another favorite vs the last played. I ask Google to change to my comedy channel.  It plays the same exact tracks in the same order every time now. No way to reset it. Tried all updates. It's not in sync with my Android phone

Labels (1)
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dpu328 Nice to see you around the Community. :pandora:

To clarify, there isn't actually a way to set up a default station on start up when streaming Pandora on that device.

That being said, it does sound like you are running into an issue with tracks repeating in the same order.

Our support team has enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more:

1. Check to see if there are any updates available for your Google Home and Pandora apps. Update if needed.
  2. Restart your Google Home device by unplugging the power source and plugging it back in.
  3. Try unlinking and relinking your Pandora account via the Google Home app.

I hope this is helpful. Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

joeyiglesias83
Local Performer

Hi @AdamPandora - I seem to be experiencing the same issue with my nest mini as it's playing of one of my Pandora stations. Each time I ask to play from this station it plays the same songs in the same order. Was there any resolution to this? I've performed all the troubleshooting steps listed above. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @joeyiglesias83! Thanks for positing. 

Can you tell me a little more about your experience?

• Are you using voice commands or casting to your Google Nest Mini? 
  • Which station does this happen on? 
  • Does this happen when playing through another device, such as mobile or web?

Thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps! I hate to ask this but, I just enabled a trace on your account, would you mind running through them again? I can take a closer look at the logs. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos