cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legrand App and Pandora

Underground

I have a Legrand home audio system. I could download stations on my Pandora and the station would transfer to my Legrand App. It is no longer doing that. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
34 Replies

Underground

My music from the Pandora app automatically transfers over to my Legrand app on my phone. However,, I have 249 stations on Pandora and every time I open my Legrand app a lot of the stations are missing or new stations that I have never uploaded on Pandora are on my Legrand app. I have constantly had this issue and thought it was resolved but continues to reoccur. It's been fixed before when I sent this issue in. Please resolve and find the solution to this problem.  I don't understand why this keeps happening and some of my stations disappear. 

0 Kudos

ckmr
Local Performer

I'm having close to the same issue.  About 2-3 days ago, I only have my Pandora stations from A-H alphabetically.  I'm not sure why it stops at H, but I have none of my Pandora stations from I-Z.  I've restarted Legrand system and I've deleted and reloaded Pandora.  No luck.  Help? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @ckmr, thanks for posting to community!

I see that you've also emailed our User Support team. To avoid any confusion I recommend following up with their email. 

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Juliep
Underground

Hi there! I just noticed the same new and weird issue with only seeing stations A-H. Had issues a couple times in the past with stations randomly disappearing too. Did you have any luck resolving this? Thanks!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Juliep! thanks for update. 

I checked in with the engineers and they are still investigating this issue. I'm going to update my report to include your latest experience. 

Thanks for your continued patience with this!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Underground

I have a Legrand home audio system. I could download stations on my Pandora and the station would transfer to my Legrand App. It is no longer doing that. I have about 240 stations on Pandora and my Legrand app is only showing about 50 up to an artist with the letter J.  Does anyone know how to fix this? I posted this question in March and it was fixed. However, it has happened again.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @79

I moved your message over to the original thread( Legrand App and Pandora ) to keep things organized. 

We're aware of this, our engineers are still currently investigating this issue. I've updated my report to let them know that you're still experiencing this since you've last report earlier. 

Thanks for your continued patience in the meantime! 🙂

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Lisa1
Local Performer

I started having the same type of problems described in this thread a day or so ago. None of my stations show up in the Legrand app and the stations that do exist cutoff alphabetically. Any help is appreciated. I miss my tunes. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Lisa1 Thanks for posting your experience, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Legrand. 

I've passed this info on to our engineers who are investigating this issue. I'll be posting updates in this thread as they are made available to me. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Juliep
Underground

Hi, any update on this issue? Still experiencing it...would be nice to have all our stations back! I only have access to A through H. Thanks.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Juliep!

I just checked in and the engineering team is still investigating. Sorry for any frustration around this. I've updated the report to reflect that you're still seeing this and that you've checked in. 

In the meantime, while it's not an ideal solution, you should still be able to use the search feature to find your other stations.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Lisa1
Local Performer

I have learned that I can access my Pandora stations if every time I open the LeGrand app I delete Pandora and then reinstall it. When it reinstalls, it installs all my stations without cutting them off alphabetically. It's odd, however, because, when I open the app, Pandora shows my correct login name and password with the wrong list of stations.  When I reinstall it, it gives me the correct list with the same username and password.

0 Kudos

Underground

Any updates on this issue? It has literally been a year since I've been dealing with this and received the same response! When are the engineers going to fix this?!! My stations only go to artist with J! It used to go to Z! I've lost all my stations after (Ja) but they are all still on my Pandora app. What is the reason for this?

0 Kudos

infogleam
Local Performer

This issue still exists! Is there a fix out there

0 Kudos

Lakelistening
Local Performer

TannerPandora, I’m having the same issue with Pandora on Legrand. Only shows a fraction of my stations. Is there a solution?

0 Kudos