cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs Skipping on UE Blast using WiFi

GAQ
Local Performer

Every song skips to the next song during playback on Ultimate Ears Blast device. Connected to WiFi and using station shuffle.  How can I fix this problem?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GAQ I moved your post over to the Other Devices space since it sounds like you are running into issues streaming Pandora over your connected speaker.

To clarify, are you connecting to your speaker via bluetooth from a phone or other mobile device?

If so, what is the make and model of that device?

Additionally, does the skipping only occur over WiFi? Have you tried using mobile data to stream Pandora (if possible)?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

GAQ
Local Performer

Hello, and thanks for helping me get this posted in the appropriate area.

I am using an Ultimate Ears "Blast" bluetooth speaker, which is a WiFi model and is connected to WiFi while streaming Pandora from my iPhone X.  I also tried connecting the speaker to my MacBook Pro via Bluetooth (using Mac OS Mohave) but the problem persists whether using my laptop or iPhone.  

Thanks for any help you can provide.

0 Kudos

GAQ
Local Performer

This problem has happened using both WiFi and mobile data.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @GAQ

Sounds like your phone is connected to your speaker via bluetooth - since I don't believe the Pandora app is build into this particular device. 

Can you remove the device connection and then reconnect? I'm assuming this only happens when connected to this speaker? If you play Pandora directly from your phone, are there any streaming issues?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos