can I apply for commercial free package

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Epanthony Nice to see you around the Community. :pandora:

Pandora offers three types of subscriptions.

To upgrade follow the instructions below:

1. Visit www.pandora.com/upgrade.
  2. Select the subscription plan you prefer.
  3. Choose your method of payment:
    • If you choose to pay by credit card, enter your credit card information on the Payment Information page.
    • If you choose to pay by PayPal you will be redirected to their site to complete the transaction. To learn more about PayPal or to sign up for a PayPal account, please visit their website here.
  4. Agree to the Pandora Subscription Terms and submit your payment.

Your subscription will be set to auto-renew by default, but this setting can be changed anytime after submitting your payment.

To learn how to make changes to your subscription plan, click here.

Hope this helps! 😎

View solution in original post

21 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Epanthony Nice to see you around the Community. :pandora:

Pandora offers three types of subscriptions.

To upgrade follow the instructions below:

1. Visit www.pandora.com/upgrade.
  2. Select the subscription plan you prefer.
  3. Choose your method of payment:
    • If you choose to pay by credit card, enter your credit card information on the Payment Information page.
    • If you choose to pay by PayPal you will be redirected to their site to complete the transaction. To learn more about PayPal or to sign up for a PayPal account, please visit their website here.
  4. Agree to the Pandora Subscription Terms and submit your payment.

Your subscription will be set to auto-renew by default, but this setting can be changed anytime after submitting your payment.

To learn how to make changes to your subscription plan, click here.

Hope this helps! 😎

RG72
Local Performer

I am using a Samsung Galaxy A20. My service has been shut down because I missed 1 month payment. I want to pay for this subscription on my total Visa card. Is this possible?

Will you please give me the direction on how I can pay for this subscription on my Visa card?

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RG72 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to upgrade to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium

For instructions on how you can resubscribe to Pandora Plus, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

sillyjaime
Local Performer
  • Screenshot_20210221-042031_Samsung Internet.jpg

 I I can't seem to find a way to activate it. Does anyone else know what to do? 

@sillyjaime  good morning, from your desktop app, under your profile click on community, it will bring you here to the Pandora website. From here click on your profile then click on Pandora account, from there you will have the options of what type of subscription you want to sign up for, including the one you have interest in. I hope this helps you. Have a great Sunday, take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sillyjaime I took a look at your account and do see you were able to successfully upgrade to Pandora Plus.

Let me know if there is anything else you need assistance with.

Brinkerhoff77
Local Performer

I want to sign up for Pandora without ads!!!   I would like to receive it on my radio...Kathaleen Hare   I do not know how to do this!!!    I need help!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Brinkerhoff77 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to upgrade to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium

For instructions on how you can upgrade to one of our paid tiers, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

11happythoughts
Underground

Hi!  I am trying to change my subscription, possibly close the account.  I have been with Pandora for years and on occasion the ads begin again.  Plus it is difficult to get straight answers other than to upgrade. 

Please advise.  

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@11happythoughts I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Special-9
Local Performer

new to premium

How do I set up an account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Special-9 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to upgrade to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium

For instructions on how you can upgrade to one of our paid tiers, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Frenchman123
Local Performer

I'm still trying to get a subscription to Pandora .. it seems nobody can help me ( P.S. my son & his wife Patrick & Laura Gagnon have already Pandora, we live in the same house that they own ) 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Frenchman123 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to upgrade to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium

You may consider looking into Pandora Premium Family if you'd like to purchase a subscription that your son and his wife can join as well.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

dobeman73
Local Performer

Here's the question: Once I upgrade to the family plan and invited users, how do they login? I got the email from Pandora, and accepted the invite, but when I go to my Pandora account, it still has me log in under the original email. I tried logging in with the email that was invited, but it didn't accept it.

So, I created a new account using the email I invited, thinking that once I had the account, there would be some option to add it to an existing Family account, but there does not seem to be one.

How exactly does an "Invited" email log into Pandora under a family plan?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dobeman73 Upgrading to the Family Plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.

I do see you've sent out two invitation so far to different email addresses. However, it doesn't look like either of those people have created their Pandora accounts yet.

You will first need to set up separate Pandora accounts using different email addresses for each family member that wants to join the subscription.

Once those accounts are created (if they aren't yet already), you can then send them an invitation to join your family plan subscription.

They should then be able to accept the invitation to the family plan subscription you sent.

I hope this clarifies things a bit! Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this after the new accounts are set up.

0 Kudos

delcogirl87
Local Performer

Trying to get a membership to Pandora plus

Please help me upgrade my membership I been a good customer for years and hate commercials please give me a free trial I love your app and would like to keep being a good customer please help me 

@delcogirl87 reach out to one of these great people who will be more than happy to help you out.

@AlyssaPandora, @AdamPandora, @TannerPandora, @ErickPandora and @ShannonPandora. one of them will assist you. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@delcogirl87 I do see you were able to successfully upgrade to Pandora Plus yesterday shortly after posting this message.

Enjoy the music! 🎶

0 Kudos