cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora stops when Sony TV screensaver comes on

tpesaturo
Local Performer

I am using the Pandora app for android TV.  When listening to Pandora, each time the TV screensaver activates on my Sony XBR-55X900F the Pandora app stops.  If I stay on the Pandora page without screensaver activated it plays fine without stopping.  Ideas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Welcome to community @tpesaturo! Thanks for posting. I've moved your message over to Other Devices to help keep things tidy. 

Just to clarify, is this something that just started occurring on your Sony TV? 

To see if its app specific, would you mind testing out another music service such as YouTube or Spotify (If this option is available on your TV)?

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

tpesaturo
Local Performer

Thanks Tanner! Amazon Music works great when the screensaver turns on so, believe it is a Pandora issue.  BTW...the screensaver will not go on in the Pandora app because it is not static.  Those little bars that sync with the audio and the moving album covers prevent the screensvaer from turning on.  We want to use our screensaver when listening to our music.

I will explain my current steps:

1. Go to Pandora App on TV
  2. Play station
  3. Go to Home on TV
  4. Pandora displays a station bar at the top
  5. TV screensaver comes on
  6. Pandora finishes currently played song then stops

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the details @tpesaturo. Let me check on a few resources and see what I can come up with. 

I'll follow up when I find something out. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos