cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs skipping though I'm not pressing anything

MikeMellina
Local Performer

At the gym I have my headphones in and the songs keep skipping to the next song without me pressing anything.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

MikeMellina
Local Performer

It was the headphones that were causing Pandora to malfunction.  That stupid button that you press to pause or take a phone call was causing issues even though it wasn't being pressed.  It is so hard to find basic headphones without all the extra un needed features.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @MikeMellina thanks for posting to community!

Can you let me know which Pandora version you are currently on? If you need help finding this info, let me know. 

Also, if you haven't already - I would recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. 

To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

MikeMellina
Local Performer

It was the headphones that were causing Pandora to malfunction.  That stupid button that you press to pause or take a phone call was causing issues even though it wasn't being pressed.  It is so hard to find basic headphones without all the extra un needed features.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know! @MikeMellina 

Sounds like you're back to listening without any issues.

Enjoy the tunes  🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024